First home, first week, first love

I hear a man yelling "firs' years over 'ear." Unfortunatley Prof. Dumbledore told me to go with them. So I stand next to a 7 foot tall man who is probably Hagrid. "Hello would ye like help wit sometin'." He said with a booming voice. "Yes I'm Calista Strof." I said loudly, but wasn't yelling. A whole level of understanding came across his giant face. "Oh, yer de gurl who jus' move 'ere." yelling like I was on the other side of Hogwarts. I nodded. When I got on the boat I stood up keeping my balance to see Hogwarts better. It was beautiful, made with gray stone it had vines climbing up it, and I couldn't shake the sensation that I belonged here. When I sat down a boy across from me fellin the lake. So I formed some ice in the water and pushed him up. Then Hagrid put his coat on him.
"Hagrid, I'm going to wait inside by the great hall entrance when there calling out the first years names, okay.
I said, it was not a question that's what Dumbledore told me to do. "Okay." He said, but it was hard to hear him under his messy beard.
When we got inside everybody was already in the Great Hall. So I slipped inside leaning against the door frame and crossed my arms. I found out that I couldn't stop grinning, I wasn't even listening to when they were calling out names. But then I heard Dumbledore announce "This year we have a new student joining us in forth year this year, Calista Strof!" So I walked forward, there were some clapping and some were just staring at me. I caught Draco's eye at the Slitherin table and smiled.
Before I knew it I was in a chair and someone put the sorting hat on me. Come on now open up your mind, don't be afraid. Okay why not I thought, he can't tell anyone. So I opened up my mind, showing my past and all my secerets. Interesting you are true you, never lied before. Your also wise learned how to use your powers without help and very determined, fighting for freedom all that time. Also brave, takes guts to hold back tears for thirteen years.
I laughed inside my head, 'I respect you, but I don't think im any of those things.'
Modest, too. Now what house to put you in?
'I just want to be in a place where I fit in.'
"Gryffindor." he boomed across the hall.
All the Gryffindors yelled and clapped
I looked at Draco he looked really disapointed, that was an understatement he look like someone just killed his best friend.
"Calista. Over here." Hermione said. But I just shook my head and went on Hermione wasn't the only one to ask for me to sit with them, What I'm guessing where Weasley twins also did. But I went to a place where not many students (only unpopular ones) sat.
Then Dumbledore gave a speech about the Triwizard tournament, that I herd him talk about earlyer this summer.
Instead I stared at Draco. What if he doesn't want to hang out if I'm in a different house? What if he thinks I betrayed him?
In the end I desided to talk with him tomorrow. Alone.
Then before my eyes food appeared right in front of me. A huge selection of different types of food, some I never tried before, but I took boring plain chicken noodle.
After diner and dessert (I didn't have any.) We went to our common rooms. The prefect gave the fat lady the password and we were in everybody rushed to find there stuff but I just whistled and Aster repeated.
So I went in that direction, thankfully I was with 4th years; Lavender Brown, Parvati Patil, someone's name I didn't catch and Hermione Granger.
"Sorry about Ron on the train." she apolagised. "No problem." I said with a fake smile. She exhaled like I might have hurt her if I didn't exept her apology.
So I unpacked and laid back on the for poster bed and pulled out my journal.

Today I got sorted into Gryffindor, which was a shock even though if I was sorted into any other house it probably would have been the same.
But I already broke two rules Sirius gave to me; stay away from Ronald Weasley , Hermione Granger and Harry Potter and don't use your powers unless Dumbledore says you can.
Two down three to go.

Then I drew, a lot. I drew pictures of me, Ron, Hermione, Harry and Draco until I and drifted asleep.
The next morning I got up at 5:00 and got ready, careful not to wake anyone up. Then reminded myself I was going to talk to Draco after diner. when I went down to the common room, it was completely empty. So I took out my journal and started to draw. At 6:00 nobody was up yet so I went to explore the school.
As soon as I shut the portrait and went to explore my new home. First I went to the astronomy tower. I ran two steps at a time up, it only took me 3 minutes to scale the whole thing.
At the top I must have been 600 feet high, not that I'm afraid of height. Infact I'm considering jumping, it won't kill me. Once when I tried to escape from Voldemort, I jumped out of a window. It was three stories high and hurt. A lot. After that they moved me to a dungeon with no windows.
Now all I want to do is jump it seems like so much fun, but no attention aloud and there's a bit of a chance somebody will see me jump.
So I ran downstairs to the kitchen, I can sense hundreds of elves moving. When I got down there was no door. So I looked around for a secret passageway. There was a random statue of a fruit bowl that I can sense magic in, so I look at it and start running my fingers over the fruit. Then I thought of everything I know about Helga Hufflepuff. Favorite colour, yellow, that wont help. Helga Hufflepuff's desserts only have one fruit in them. Pear. So I look over the pear it looks like a stomach. I poke it, then rub it, but it didn't work.
What do people do to stomachs, give surgery, they punch them and they tickle them. Since I don't want to break my hand and I don't think you can give a statue surgery, I tickle it.
I'm in. The kitchen seems to have its own dining room for the elves, so I deside to sit down. I was looking at them for a while when I noticed that one of them is wearing clothes. It wasn't the best outfit with a giant hat, oversized shirt and about ten pairs of socks but he was different from the others. "Hello, you with the hat on." I said. Then he pointed at himself and I nodded.
"Hello miss." he said nervously, so I smiled. "Its okay I was just wondering where you got all that clothes." I said sweetly. The topic brightend him up a bit. "Dobby is a free elf, miss." he said.
I looked at my clock everybody should be waking up soon. "Okay Dobby I got to go but I'll probably see you later. And by the way my name is Calista." I said running away.
So I went down to common room when I realized that I don't remember the password.
"Password." said the fat lady. "I don't remember." I mumble. "No password, no entre."
So I went to option B, wait until someone comes. Today I got lucky it was only 5 minutes before Parvati and Lavender came. So I slipped in. There were mostly forth years and third years when I came in. So I some how get into my dorm room and see Hermione was there.
"Do you want to sit next to me at breakfast." she said smiling."Its okay, you can sit with the other forth years." I said also smiling. But Hermione looked kinda disapointed after that, so I went down stairs. Now everyone was gone exept Ron and Harry.
"Where is she, like how long does it take to get dressed? I'm starving." Ron complained.
Not wanting to make eye contact I rushed right past them.
In the Great Hall they were serving anything you could imagine for breakfast. So I had toast with jam.
Then went up to draw after I ate and just did that till diner.
For diner I had a garden salad. The people at my table never talk to me I don't hang out with forth years and no other year want to hang out with me.
So I stayed at the table until I seen Draco leave. Its the only time he's ever alone. And went up to catch him before he is in the Slitherin common room.
"Wait, Draco. Stop." I said running after him. He turned around, stopped and just stared at me seeming to be wondering what to say.
"Would you like to go for a walk with me?" I asked feeling kind of uncharacteristicly nervous. "Sure." he said sounding almost as I am. Which makes me smile.
"What's your favourite colour." I find myself saying when we reach the outside. "Green. What's yours." He said with the grin that makes me melt inside.
"Ice blue." I said smiling. "Like your eyes." He said looking into my eyes. "Yeah." We went asking questions and eventually we started holding hands. Until one point were we reach a bush that overlooks the lake and sat down.
"What makes you different then any other girl that I ever met." He said. I think about what to say. "When I was 1 a Death Eater killed my mom. She tyres to protect me, they were trying to inject a potion in me to make me a freak. My dad just stepped out of the way. Gave me up, begged my mom to stay out of the way. She loved me to much." I look at him to see if he wants me to stop. But he just stared.
"Then they left me with my dad 'til I was five. Then they got my dad to give me to them. When I was seven I started to runaway or at least try. So they tortured me, curses, hexes and even enchanted muggle weapons like a whip with marks that can't be removed." I said, then show him the scars on my back. I felt him outlining my scars with his fingers. I found the courage to turn around and look at him. He is amazing up close and far away. "Why do you like me?" I said realizing that its a stupid question.
"When I first met you I, when you caught my hand a warm heat went through me and I don't want to ever get rid of that feeling." he said and I could have never explained it better myself, but wait. "I love you." I say leaning closer. "I love you too." he says leaning forward kissing me.
It was warm and pleasent and I'm happy I was here with him, beacause there's nowhere else I'd rather be.
When we pulled back and we walked back silently, hand in hand.