Episode 1: Murder Family

Comincia dall'inizio

Jarold: Okay. (Notices Mrs. Mayberry) Oh shit, sweetie. What are you doing here?

Mrs. Mayberry: Shut up, Jarold! (screams and shots are heard.) You scream like a bitch!

Dunce boy cowers in his seat as the sound of a chainsaw is heard. Blood splatters against the computer screen as the children stare in horror.

Jarold: Oh god, what have you done? Sh-She had a family!

Mrs. Mayberry: [sobs] We could've had a family!

Gunshots are heard and several children look away in disgust. Mrs. Mayberry wipes away the blood from the screen. She looks frazzled at her students.

Mrs. Mayberry: Oh dear God, what have I done...? In front of you all! [sobs] I'm so sorry, my children! Don't forget to work on your times tables!

Another gunshot is heard and the children faint on the floor one by one.

Mrs. Mayberry: [narrating] You do everything right in life, play by all the rules... and still get sent down here with all the Hitlers and Epsteins of the world!

The camera lowers to show a pipe and fossils underground, followed by hanging stalactites. The camera stops at the outside of the I.M.P. building. A shot of the door reads "I.M.P. Headquarters" with "Meetins in progress" on a taped piece of paper. Blitzo is seen on his office chair looking bored as a shadow silhouette of Mrs. Mayberry paces the room.

 Mayberry paces the room

Mrs. Mayberry: After one measly massacre propelled by blind rage. So that's why I'm here. (turns around, revealing her demon form. Her face is partially shadowed by blinds. She holds a cigarette in her hand.) To get my revenge.

Blitzo: I mean, was she hotter?

Mrs. Mayberry glares at Blitzo with an "excuse me?" look on her face.

Blitzo: I'm just saying, I had a hard time understanding the unprompted melodrama you just spat at me, tits.

Blitzo: Anywayyyy, I don't think you quite understand how we're operating down here. [Blitzo stands up and Mrs. Mayberry glares at him.] See, we take revenge out on the living, and it sounds like the core cast of your sitcom of death...