17- Recoupling #3

Start from the beginning

~~~

The boys made up an obstacle course for them to do, race back and forwards on the grass then do 10 pushups, jump in the pool and do a lap before getting out and going back to the starting point. I was sat on the beanbags with Lucinda cheering the boys on as they did a few rounds, racing each other. Liam came up to me and tried to persuade me to play. I agreed to do a couples race with Lucinda and Aaron, the boys all sat down to watch. Liam and Aaron stood behind us, getting ready for their turn. Hugo counted down and whistled to start. I ran as fast as I could, but Lucinda was fast, Liam was shouting at me to go faster. Once I was done I got down and quickly did 10 pushups. Luckily I was kinda good at push-ups so I managed to get ahead of Lucinda. Finally I jumped into the pool and started my lap. By the time we were climbing out, we were drawing. I ran over to Liam and he immediately raced off. Lucinda had reached Aaron at the same time, which made it quite intense of who's gonna win. They were at the same pace most the way through but Liam got ahead only just at the swimming, making us win. We both shouted , celebrating while Liam came to pick me up. The boys cheered for us and Lucinda and Aaron congratulated us.

~~~

After the race, me and Liam went to the daybeds to rest. He let me pluck his eyebrows, which I was very excited about. He laid down between my legs, resting his head on my stomach while I leaned over to reach his brows. "Ready?" I asked, ready to pull the first one.

"No" he whined. I quickly pulled it out and he immediately screamed and held his eyebrow where I had just plucked it. "Fucking hell that hurts"

I looked at him with not an amused look. "Really Liam, I though you'd not even feel that"

"Hey don't look at me like that" he said pouting, not liking me laughing at him.

"Awwh baby's sad" I said leaning down to kiss him. It was only a peck as I was upside down to him so the angle was a bit awkward.

"I think I'm done with that" he said turning around and laying back on my body. He leaned up to kiss me then rest his head on my shoulder, pushing his head into my neck and kissing it. My hands went to hair and to scratch his back. He soon fell asleep on me, so I took a nap as well.

~~~

Later on in the day, I went down to Abi and Georgia talking at the fire pit. "Hey girlies, you both okay?" I asked sitting down next to them.

"Yeah we're good" they both replied, smiling at me.

"I was just telling Abi that Hugo doesn't want to get to know me on a romantic level." Georgia informed me, shocking me a lot.

"No way, what does he want then? Like two girls now have gone for him but their not enough?" I asked confused. Georgia laughed and shock her head.

"I mean it is what it is, just a shame he doesn't like me" Georgia replied shrugging her shoulders.

"Aww I'm sorry girl. I'm sure someone new will come in soon" I told her, leaning in to hug her.

We talked for a bit longer, getting to know each other. They are both really sweet girls, it's just a shame I didn't speak to them earlier but with the whole Chloe and Toby situation, I didn't think to go speak to Abi.

~~~

I walked up the stairs into the dressing room with Chloe after having a long chat with her. Everyone had gone inside already to get ready for the evening around 20 minutes ago. I walked into the bathroom and noticed Liam was in the shower. I walked over to open the door and walk in. He turned around and smiled watching me strip from my bikini. I stood under the water to get my hair wet before reaching down to my shampoo and rubbing it into my hair. Liam stepped up to help me rinse it then put my conditioner in for me. We both washed each other but nothing else happened. We both got out and wrapped ourselves into our towels before walking off to get changed.