Chapter 1

7:00 am

'Eye of the tiger' is blasting through the radio of the impala. Max Winchester is sitting in the driver's seat, her legs propped on the dashboard, eating a cheeseburger and pretending to play the drums. A knock on the window made her jump and she quickly turned the music down. An officer was standing in front of her window and signaled to roll the window down.
She did so and asked: "What can I do for you, officer?"
"Hello miss, could you please move your car?" he said.
"Oh, but sir, I'm just here for a quick minute and then I'm outta here", she said.
The officer looked at her and sighed. "I'm sorry, miss."

God, why was he not working along? She needed this parking space. It had the perfect angle into the motel room. She was tracking down a demon and after 3 weeks she finally found a track that led to this motel room. There was only one option left. Flirting.

"Look mister-" she looked at his name tag that said Hanson. "-Handsome, I'm so sorry, but please", she said.
"It's Hanson, miss" he said with a slight smirk.
"Oh, I'm sorry. My mistake", she said with a (very fake) chuckle.
"You know, it's weird, I had a dream last night that I was stopped by an officer."
"That surely is strange, miss."
"He also looked a lot like you, sir. I could remember that face forever" she said, discusted by herself.
"Should I see that as a compliment?"
"You definitely should." Gag.
"Why thank you then, miss. I could remember this conversation forever", he said with a flirty smile.
Another gag. But she just smiled back.
"Look mister Hanson, can you be even more of a sweetheart than you already are and just let me stay here for a while. I'm just eating my burger, what's the harm in that?"
Hanson sighed, but then...
"Fine, miss, but don't tell anyone I let you", he said with a cheeky laugh.

She thanked the officer and rolled the window back up. Asshat.
---------------------------------------------------------
Jessica Winchester is sitting on the couch at her house. She was in her pj's watching some cheeky romance movie. She loved them. She hoped she could experience it all some day. It seemed so great.
"Hey, sweetheart" she heard. She turned her head and saw her dad, Sam Winchester, who had just got back from his morning run.
"Hey dad", she answered him.

A little while later her mom, Eileen Winchester Leahy, got downstairs too. She gave her husband a kiss. They all had breakfast together and discussed their plans for the day. She was going to have to study. Her exams were coming up and she had to graduate. She was planning on getting into Stanford, just like her dad. Well before her uncle Dean came along. While thinking about uncle Dean she realized that she hadn't seen him or her aunt or niece in a long time. It wasn't a really big deal to her. Don't get her wrong, she loved them because they were family and when uncle Dean was there it was always a lot of fun, but her and her niece were just really different. Max was never really into the girly stuff, while Jessica really was. They never really hit it off.  She decided to ask her dad about her uncle.

"Hey, dad? When was the last time we saw uncle Dean?" Jessica asks.

"Uhm, I think around Christmas", Sam answers.

It was may now.

Sam and Dean kind off drifted apart. Crazy right? Well not really. After Sam had told Dean that he wanted out of the hunting life, Dean got pissed. He said that Sam always says that and that it's bullshit. Sam said he was really serious this time and Dean just sort of left after that. Since then they only see each other on holidays, but that's only because Sam invites Dean and his family over.

Dean was still hunting. Yes, he had a family, but he did his absolute best to keep them out of it.
---------------------------------------------------------

11:00 PM

Jessica just got ready for bed. Her parents are already asleep. She turns her bedroom light off and crawls into bed.

11:47 PM

Just as Jessica was about to fall asleep, she heard a thud coming from the living room. What the hell was that? Jessica did know about the things that go bump in the night.
She obviously knew about her father's past and the jobs he worked with her uncle.

Again a thud. Would it be one of those creatures? She slowly got out of bed. She was scared, but what else can she do? Either the thing walked into her room to get her or she can go out and try to hurt it.

She softly leaves her room. The kitchen, there are knifes in the kitchen. Softly but quickly she starts making her way there. Suddenly she heard a sound behind her. She turns around, but sees nothing. She turns back around to walk further when someone stands in front of her. She wants to scream but the thing or person covered her mouth. Jessica pushes the thing away from her, but she gets pushed back. She tries to throw a punch, but it gets blocked and she gets tackled to the ground. Thing pins her arms down and holds her onto the ground.

"Hey, easy there, tiger" a familiar voice says.

"Max?" Jessica says in confusion.

"Yeah, hey" she says while getting up and helping Jessica up too.

"What the hell are you doing here? "You could've used the doorbell, you psycho!" she whisper shouts at Max.

"No I couldn't. I need your help", Max says.

"What do you mean?"

"It's my dad. He hasn't been home in over 2 weeks" Max explains.

"Okay? So what?" Jessica asks.

"Let me try that again. Dad's been on a hunting trip and he hasn't been home in 2 weeks."

It's quiet for a while.

"What do you want me to do about it? I barely know anything about hunting and I'd like to keep it that way! Just ask my dad!" Jessica exclaims.

"I can't! Your dad doesn't want to have to do anything with hunting anymore!"

"And you think I do?!"

Again it's quiet.

"Jessica please. I need your help. What am I supposed to do else? I don't have anyone else to ask and I need my dad back" Max basically begs.

To be honest Jessica was kind of curious about the hunters life. She's always been the straight A school girl. A bit of a preud. She could use an adventure. But this wasn't smart.

"Please, Jessica. I have to have an answer now. I can't wait any longer on looking for him" Max continues.

"What about my family?" Jessica asks.

"Leave a note. Say that you left in the morning to go away for a bit."

"Wait. I have my exams coming up, Max!"

"Well, then we have a time limit."

---------------------------------------------------------

00:15 AM

They were both in the impala by now. Max starts the engine and starts to drive away. Jessica looks at her house, slowly getting smaller and smaller as they drive further and further. She left a note for her parents so they wouldn't be suspicious of anything. It's time to find Max's dad.