𝟐𝟑. ✭ 𝐁𝐑𝐀𝐗𝐓𝐎𝐍 ✭

Start from the beginning

"I know, I know. I don't know what to do, Brax. What do I do?"

"Like I said, talk to her about it. Maybe you guys can come up with an arrangement over the whole thing. You two play house for a little while to appease her parents and let that be it. Nothing more." I'm met with silence so I continue with, "but Tris, whatever you do, do not sleep with Daniela. If you sleep with her..." More silence. "You can't fall for this woman. She is spoken for. Tristan, tell me that you understand the words coming out of my mouth."

"I understand. Hey look, someone's at the door. I have to go." He hangs up immediately which has me arching a brow and staring at my phone screen.

"You better not fuck that woman." There will be no saving him if he puts his dick anywhere near or around Daniela. Him just being her guard was enough for Torey to go on a murderous rampage. Brooks seems level-headed enough but if my brother goes through with what her family is planning— he'll be a dead man.

✩✩✩

"Good God you are a sight for sore eyes." Adriana says as I make my way into the theater room. She pauses whatever she was watching. "If I had to put up with anymore of Thomas I would've taken a long walk off a short pier, if you know what I mean. That man is the epitome of boring and don't even get me started on the lack of sex appeal. The man makes me drier than kitty litter."

"Kitty litter?"

"Yeah, I don't know why I chose that specifically but you get what I'm trying to say. He does not do it for me. Not even a little bit. Rodger is better. He's funny and mildly attractive. The man has nothing on you though so there's no need to be jealous." She gives me a playful wink. "How was your day off? Did you miss me? Think about me while touching yourself or did you touch someone else? Please, fill me in on the details, especially if they're sexual."

"You know, your brother may have a point."

"What point is that exactly?"

"You really do know how to talk."

"I have practically no one to talk to and I am bored. Sue me." She gestures for me to sit down next to her so I take a seat. "So fill me in, sex on legs."

I wish I could unload everything on her, to someone, but she's one of the last people I can. There's something about her personality that is disarming. It's a bit frightening considering the reason I'm here. The way she just makes everything lighter, comical, surprising me with whatever comes out of her mouth, puts me at ease in a strange way. It's easy to be around her, she makes me laugh.

"Hellllooooooooo, I said FILL ME IN, good sir."

"I didn't do much." I finally admit. "Went out to a bar, met a girl, and almost got laid. That sums it up."

"Almost?" She seems genuinely interested, grey-blue eyes full of curiosity. It's kind of nice to have someone ask about my life for once, a person around me physically who actually gives a shit, even if it's just because she wants to fuck my brains out. She's not the only one who wants to. I would gladly fuck her brains out. But I can't. But I want to. The faces she would make and I already know how she would moan my name. To actually be inside of her while she was doing it though would be— "I am in suspense here." This is the moment I realize I'm just staring at her like an idiot thinking about ravaging her.

I clear my throat then answer with, "uh yeah, I was uh, I was interrupted with an important phone call. It ruined the mood so I asked her to leave."

"Ah, cock-blocked by a phone call, what an unfortunate series of events." She taps the arm of the chair she's in and then says, "Speaking of sexy time, I hung out with Mr Buzz LightQueer last night." I bark out a laugh at that. This woman does not give a single shit about the things that come out of her mouth. It's refreshing.

"Let me guess, that's what you call your vibrator?" She nods. "May I ask how Mr Buzz LightQueer acquired his name?"

"It's a vibrating double-ended dildo that I typically only use with other women. It's cute too. It's multi-colored and has this glittery look to it. It's pretty watching it go in and out of someone, you know?" She said it so blasé, like we're talking about the weather and not her banging other women.

"Yeah, the name seems appropriate."

"See, that's what I thought too!"

"May I ask why you have that at your parents' house."

"It's a relic from my college days. I found it in my closet with some other goodies. I was finally getting some good use out of it the other day but my brother had to go and ruin it for me. I haven't been properly laid in a while and I think I'm starting to go mildly insane because of it."

"You and me both." I blurted the words out and it has her cocking her head to the side, eyeing me with a playful smirk. "I wasn't insinuating anything." At least I hadn't consciously been.

"Weren't you though?" She sits up a little straighter and there's something in her gaze  that is predatory, hungry. Fuck, I'm so horny. I knew I should've gotten laid last night. "I'm sure all that was, was a Freudian slip." She stands up and brings her hands to the hem of her camisole. Right before I can stand up and leave the room before I do anything stupid she takes her shirt off, tossing it directly in my face. I peel the fabric away and have to suck in my bottom lip at the sight of a topless Adriana. She hadn't been wearing a bra. "Or maybe it wasn't just a slip?" She takes her hair out of the messy bun on top of her head, letting her long blonde hair fall in waves over her shoulders. She takes a few steps until she's standing directly in front of me with a mischievous look.

"Adriana, we can't—" She straddles my lap and it has me shutting up immediately because her tits are now in my face.

"Can't we though?" She leans down and kisses me and I don't stop her. No, my hands fist directly in her hair as I deepen it. Because I want this. I want her. I have since the day I met her. The consequences I can think about later.

A/N:
I wonder what next chapter will be about...

Also... the secret is out. Tristan and Braxton are the Marling brothers.