𝐝𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐬𝐥𝐯𝐭

As you were about to close up the shop you hear the door open " sorry we're closed". As you hear footsteps getting closer" aww I wanted you're advice on something that's too bad." You turn around and see Gojo looking around the library." Gojo what are you doing I have to close the shop". He looks at you're computer." What type of books you read sweetie?" as he smirked at you. "Gojo what do you want." As he walking closer to you" well I noticed you've been reading some interesting books lately. Each book you read I looked up the meaning." You rolled you're eyes at him"where are you going with thi-" .As he gribs you're wrists on the wall" I'm saying we should make a book together". As he looks at you" what do you think?". As you start thinking " maybe". As Gojo get closer" can I touch you here" as you replied "yes you can touch me". As Gojo picks you up sitting you on the table kissing you're lips. You can feel his dick getting harder against you're pants." You feel how hard I'm for you darling" As you feel his teeth biting you're neck softly" you taste so good to me fuck , oh you're mine tonight and so is that body of yours". He start removing his clothes and you're bottoms." Gojo you seem so eager wanting to fuck this body of mine huh big boy". As he turns you around taking you're underwear smacking you're ass" yes baby please can I touch you there, control me so I can make you feel good". As you looked back" put you're tie back on and remove you're boxers". As he did,you pulled his tie from behind you having his face agains you're neck." you can touch me there Gojo it's all yours after all" as you smirked at him. " good I don't like sharing either. Gojo slips his dick in you're clit as you feel it getting wider. "Mhm feel how big it is in you fuck". He groans slowly going slowing pounding in to you hearing his whimpers " oh yes fuck you feel so good" As you feel him hitting you're g-spot" Gojo go faster please you feel so good". As Gojo pulls you're hair from behind going faster each thrust, he slaps you're ass" fuck you feel so fucking good yeah right there shit". You feel his dick pounding into you faster feeling the climax coming." Yes yes keep going I'm so close." He keeps going fast bitting you're neck hearing the whimpering and moaning " ahh I'm so close can I cum please please ?". As you looked backed at him" put you're hands behind you're back and don't touch me, you can cum when I say so." You start clapping you're ass against him"oh fuck please let me cum why are you doing this please please please." You hear him beging and whimpering" awww you sound so cute begging darling you can cum." You feel his cum feeling you up inside". His breath getting heavy" fuck thank you that was amazing." As he falls on you're back" gojo are you okay" As he looked up at you" yes I'm fine my stuffed crème pie" with a smirk on his." Gojo you did not." as he laughs" now let's take you home and clean you up".