Silas watched from her chair, obviously next to Ezra.

"Ew!" Carl grimaced at the rate of the dark liquid, the group bursting into fits of laughter.

"That's my boy. That's my boy. Good boy." Lori pours the remainder of his wine into her own glass, sipping it. "Yuck. That tastes nasty."

"Well, just stick to soda pop there, bud." Shane chuckled dryly at the young boy. "Not you, Glenn" Daryl joked, catching the Korean man off guard as he eyed the bottle in his hand. "What?"

"Keep drinking, lil' man. I want to see how red your face can get." The Archer teased, snorting.

"Hey, what about little Miss athlete, Silas?" She turned her head at the sound of Ezra saying her name, an eyebrow raised. "You wanna try some?" Dale said, holding the bottle in his hand. "Uhm, wine's not really my thing. I'm more of a Scotch or vodka kinda gal," she smiled awkwardly as her mom choked on her own drink, and everyone else laughed.

"Scotch and Vodka? Aren't you like 5?" Daryl said mockingly and she rolled her eyes. "15, and three quarters." She said back just as mockingly, her cheeks darkening in color.

"And when did you have the time to try these things, missy?" Carol questioned shockingly. "Soccer championship, gymnastics worlds, dads old 'not so secret' secret liquor stash, the family reunion back in 08', during the school year—" Silas listed off as the others laughed at Carol's shocked face.

They all gave the girl shocked looks as they looked between her and Carol. "You naughty girl. And here I thought you were an Angel."

"Well here. Drink this." The group watched intently as Silas eyed the cup that Shane handed to her before shooting it back and downing all of the alcohol in the glass, slamming the cup back into the table with a straight face. "What's that? Gin?"

"Whoo! That's what I'm— That's what I'm talking about!" Shane laughed, the rest of the group following. "Ahh. Just like Holland used to make." Silas reminisced, looking over to her right to see Ezra looking down at her astonished. She winked at him and he didn't take her eyes off her, even after she looked away.

"The girl knows her liquor! I like that." Daryl pointed at her, taking a swig form his own bottle.

As the cheers died down, Rick spoke up. "It seems to me we haven't thanked our host properly." Tapping his fork against his glass, he stood to his feet. "He is more than just our host." T-Dog interjected, Shane pouring more gin into Silas' cup.

"Hear hear!"

"Here's to you, Doc, booyah!"

" Booyah!"

"Thank you. Thank you, Doctor." Rick gave thanks to the awkward doctor.

"Booyah!" T-Dog copied Daryl. Glasses clinked together, Silas downing the rest of hers straight.

"So when are you gonna tell us what the Hell happened here, Doc?" Silas choked on her drink at the straightforward question. Ezra patted her back as she sat the cup down and coughed. "All the—the other doctors that were supposed to be figuring out what happened, where are they?" Shane spoke, completely ruining the mood.

"We're celebrating, Shane. Don't need to do this now." Rick attempted to dismiss the man's rude behavior. "Whoa, hold one. Wait a second. This is why we're here, right? This... was your move—supposed to—to find all the answers. Instead we—" He scoffed, "We found him. We found one man, why?"