5~ Carlos, the school guide pt. 2

Picture up there made by me ↑

Continuing Y/N pov:

So we make our way around the school, me and Carlos.

He takes me around the classes, gym, school gardens and cafeteria where my tour ends.

,,thanks i guess'' i thank the brunette.

,,ehm yeah no problem'' he replies.

,,can i sit with you on lunch? You know just to get to know each other since well.. I don't know anyone else here'' i say.

,,i mean i dont sit alone but you can join me and my friends. Don't think us two are friends though." He said in reply to me.

,,yeah yeah, i forgot mister emo Madrigal doesn't want girl friends'' i snapped to annoy him.

,,oi don't call me that stupido" Carlos spat.

I laugh in satisfaction.

- a couple minutes and hours later -

I walk in the cafeteria, looking for Carlos, again.

When i finally see him and his friends, i go for my food and make my way to their table.

,,hey" i say to him.

Carlos just nodds at me and shows me to sit down.

There were three other boys.

,,Carlos you know her?" The black haired boy spoke.

,,she's new so i guess i kinda show her around before class." Carlos answered him.

,,right.. This is Y/N.. Y/N these are my friends."

The black haired one introduced himself as Miguel, the blondie as Diego and the other brunette is Evan.

They didn't look bad, actually they were nice compared to Carlos, although he acted so different around the school then in town..

- after school -

,,finally at home, in our Encanto" i sigh.

,,oh don't tell me you're tired" i hear someone behind me say as i walk towards my home.

,,Gah! Gosh Camilo you scared me" i said slightly scared.

,,sorry hermosa''
...

______________

I hope you enjoyed, im glad i have some time for this again i really missed writing haha
Its a bit short, hopefully its enough for ya
Thanks for reading 💖

Also should i publish some references for Miguel, Evan and Diego? 👀