3 ~ New school

..Its here, I'm at the school. Its so frustrating but im trying not to mind. I noticed a lot of people gathered around the Madrigal twins. Of course people like them. But i despise them to my death.

,,Oh look guys! Its the new girl!!" Someone yelled. Suddenly i got all the attention.

,,h-hello.." I stuttered.

,,What are you doing here L/N?!" Camilo shouted at you as if yesterday never happened, you were surprised as he called you by last name.

,,Going to school obviously. Because of you" I just rudely replied, although truthfully.

,,How was yesterday my fault?! I didn't bump into Abuela! That was you!" Camilo said, annoyed.

,,But you're the one who chased me into the streets where people pass, i told you not to!" I told the boy about my point of view.

,,T-then.." He didn't know what to say.

,,You know what hermosa? You should just keep this to after school. Go to the principal for your locker and class, k?" Carlos got into the conversation, dragging Camilo out of the group of people.

I felt my cheeks a bit hot, but i shake it off, he's right i should get that.

I knock on the door, when i heard a response, i opened the door. I walk into the principals office.

,,Buenos días, Y/N L/N" the principal greeted you.

,,Buenos días.." You said a bit nervously.

,,Come here I'll give you your locker, the number is 83, its the left side of the halls in Second floor. Your class is 2B. Here's your schedule." She said.

I came to the principal, grabbed my stuff and thanked her. Maybe this actually wont be bad?

,,And before you go, ask Carlos to show you around, he knows it well and he's good at explaining.

Great, it just became worse.