1~ ★ Village Accident

{ published 2nd March 2022 }

Y/N's POV:

Another beautiful sunny day in Encanto is in front of us. As i walk past the fountain, i notice little kids playing around with a ball. Suddenly the ball meets with my leg, and i pick it up.

,, I'm catching!!"  the child says. I gently throw it back, and watch as the kid catches the ball, continuing to play with his friends. I continue your walk to the Casita.

I knock on the door, waiting for Isabella, my best friend, to open the door.

Instead a boy with fluffy brown hair opens the door, smiling as bright as the stars in the night.

,,Do you need anything?"   He asks.

,,Is Isabella here?" I respond with a smile.

,,Oh, you must be Y/N, Isabella and Mira are waiting in the kitchen" He responds, opening the door wide enough for me to walk in.

,,Thanks" I reply.

I get inside the house.

,,Hey um.. Can you show me the way?" I awkwardly ask him.

,,Sure, follow me" he said.

As you follow the boy, I notice a brunette with hazel eyes, wearing a maroon red ruana, back in the hall, resting on a wall.

,,Who's that?" I ask the boy.

,,No one important" he said coldly and continued walking.

Once i approach the kitchen, i see my friends, peacefully eating Julieta's arepas.

,,Hey girls!" I shout at the girls.

,,Oh! You're here early Y/N" Mirabel says.

,,Welcome to our home, niña" Julieta welcomes me, handing me an arepa.

I gently take the arepa and thank her, sitting next to Isa and Mirabel.

,,What's today's plan?" Isabella asks me.

,,We should go roller skating to the alley" i say.

,, Sure, why not" Mirabel admits.

,, Agreed" Isabella joins in.

,,Do you mind if i come? I dont have any chores anymore so.." The boy who i followed said.

,,Sure, as long and you don't get us in trouble, Camilo" Isabella answers him.

So his name is Camilo..

,,Yeah don't worry Isa" Camilo says.

A few minutes later I get on my way out of Casita and get ready to go along with Camilo, Isa and Mirabel.

In surprise, something pulls me off to them, covering my lips with their rough hand.

I disappear in the shadows, with the person i dont know.

,,What are you doing?! let me go!" I aggressively shout when the person lets go off my mouth.

I then realize I've seen that person before, its the brunette from before.

,,Shhh, they'll hear you, stupido!" The brunette replied.

,,Thats what im trying to do, dummy!" I say.

,,Whatever, shorty" the brunette snaps.

Once i get up, i realize, he is actually very tall compared to me.

I scoff off and try to escape from him.

,,Where do you think you're going, shorty?" He rudely asks.

,,Dios mío, stop calling me shorty!" I sigh.

,,Answer my question."

,,You're really that stupid that you can't tell im trying to get away from you?" I snap again.

"Tsk.. You're so dramatic" he says.

Then he pushed me away out so suddenly..

,,Just go." he scoffed off.

The weird silence made me wonder, what the heck just happened, then i remembered i had to go with my friends so i just run.

As i finally find my friends, i get on my roller skates.

,,Where have you been? We've been waiting for quite a while?" Isabella asked as she approached me.

,,Haha i got uh.. Stuck in my closet" i replied to my Madrigal friend.

,,Strange but alright" Mirabel said.

,,Let's just go have fun now!" I changed the topic and we all started playing tag on roller skates in the street of Encanto.

At first it was fun, we all gave each other tags and showed our friends what we can do on our skates, until it was Camilo having tag, chasing me in the main street what leads to the Casa..

,,You're slow! I'm gonna tag you in no time!" Camilo yelled.

,,No way, snai-" i get cut off by crashing into someone..

And that's it.. I got up, and when i realized who i bumped in, i had shivers going downy spine, helping the person up and apologizing..

Camilo just stood there in shock. He did nothing to help you out, rather he shapeshifted into someone else and run off.

..End of part 1...