★★

"All set Shivaay, you're looking extremely handsome and ready for your engagement", Om said fixing his coat. Shivaay smiled softly looking at him.

"Thanks Om. I don't know why I am nervous, it's just Anu", he said sighing fiddling with his watch.

"Because your relation is changing with her, it's getting more intimate today", Om said patting his back.

"I hope whatever changes, changes for good", he muttered to himself and saw Rudra coming all ready for his brother's engagement.

"I am so excited Bhaiya! Finally, the day has come when you and Annika didi will be half married to each other", he grinned making Om and Shivaay look at each other confused.

"What's this half marriage now?", Both asked together.

"Aree, engagement. Ab now, in a week their wedding ceremonies will happen and boom, they'll be married. Engagement is begining toh hua na, half married and wedding full marriage", Rudra said doing his logic sign making both of them hit his head.

"Duffer", both muttered making him pout.

"Jaldi chalo. Choti maa has sent me to call you. Mujhe bahut kaam hai, mera time mat waste karo", he said sulking with a pout and went out making both of them chuckle and goes out.

As they came to hall, they saw everyone present, even Annika's family along with Gauri and Bhavya's.

"Um..we're having the engagement inside?", Shivaay asked confused seeing everyone there.

"Of course not Shivaay, we thought why not go together. Annika is coming with her girls and Arnav", Malvika said making Shivaay nod.

"Chalo, it's time for pooja now. Then we have to get done with engagement too. Everything is prepared na, bachiyon?", dadi said looking at her watch and the at ladies.

"Yes mummyji, everything is prepared. Just Shivaay and Annika has to sit for puja now and then engagement. Even catering is done", Jhanvi said making dadi smile and nodded.

"Them what are we waiting for, let's leave", Tej said making everyone nod and they went towards backyard.

★★

Shivaay was sitting in front of the idol of god Shiva and goddess parvati along with god Ganesha. He had his hands joined when panditji called for Annika. He looked other side and saw Annika coming along with her girls and Bella in her arms and Arnav being beside her.

A soft smile formed on his lips as she came near him. Giving Bella to Gauri, she got on the white mattress over which Shivaay was sitting and sat down beside him.

"Hey", she said smiling softly joining her hands. He smiled blinking his eyes and joined his hand. Hearing pandit ji, both looked ahead and smiled as the mantras started. Both worshipped to god for their new beginnings.

"Kalyaniji, pooja is done, now you can carry forward with engagement ceremony", Panditji said as the prayers ended. Everyone nodded hearing this and got busy at the engagement area while Shivaay helped Annika to get up.