Chapter 272 Good News and Bad News

  "Why do you look at me like that?" Li Chen laughed.

"Didn't you say before that he has a complicated background?" According to reason, Lichen should have rejected him immediately.

Li Chen touched his nose, "I'm changing my mind now. Rather than guarding against it, I might as well keep him generously under my nose..."

"What do you mean?" He was confused when she heard this, not knowing why he did this.

Seeing that Xiaoxiao seemed to understand, he didn't explain, but said, "I'll handle the matter of finding a teacher. I'll talk about it later, but if he doesn't want to teach the children, don't blame me." He has his plans.

Xiaoxiao looked at him strangely, "Lichen, what are you talking about today, I don't understand a little bit."

Lichen looked at her, and then pretended to answer: "This is a complicated matter, and you can do it later. You'll understand why I agreed."

Xiaoxiao rolled her eyes at him and said lazily, "Anyway, this is a matter of the village, I have already told you, as for what you want to decide, it is up to you, I just need to stay at ease anyway. It's enough to be a village doctor here."

Li Chen smiled and stood up: "Yes, don't think about anything when you save, just leave it to me to deal with anything, don't think too much, go to sleep, I I'm going out."

Xiao Xiao nodded, the dam will be completed in a few days, and then he will have some free time. During this time, he lost a lot of weight and became a lot darker.

Li Chen walked out instead of going to the river, but to the village.

Go all the way to the pig farm at the end of the village.

Walking in, seeing the old Huotou dozing off in the shed, this old man really knows how to live.

He glanced around, but didn't see Su Heng. At noon, Li Chen probably didn't go out, so Li Chen walked in, took a look around and asked Old Huo Tou if he saw it.

He took off the palm fan covering his face, "Uncle, where is Su Heng?"

Old Huotou slightly opened his blurred eyes, because he was in the shed, so he didn't even wear a shirt.

"Captain..." said vaguely.

I was dozing off just now, but this person came over and was startled, and all the sleepy bugs disappeared.

"Where's Su Heng?"

"Su Heng...you're looking for that stinky boy...it's strange that he was still here before, and he wouldn't go anywhere at noon." After saying that, he patted his forehead as if he remembered something. " That's right! As long as he has free time, he writes and draws in the bamboo behind, and young people live a more romantic life." After speaking, he yawned.

After listening to Li Chen: "Thank you, you can continue to sleep, by the way, I'll call someone to help you tomorrow."

"Call someone? Why call someone again... Oh, does the captain think me and Su Heng It's been hard work, so I want to call someone to help us again! Thank you so much!"

Li Chen said with a deep smile: "Forget it, uncle, you are a person who has seen the world, and that person comes over and you give him more carvings. Grinding and grinding, let him realize how hard you usually work, if you can make him feel that it is too hard to stay here, it's best."

"It's not good to stay... Why do I think you have something to say." Suspiciously look at him.

"Hey...it doesn't make any sense, you are a sensible person, think about it slowly yourself." After he finished speaking, he walked around the shed and ignored him.

The old Huotou fanned the fan and carefully scrutinized Li Chen's words. Tomorrow, he will transfer a person. I'm afraid that person is not easy. There was someone who supervised Su Heng before. Is that the person who is coming?

What the hell did the Su family do? They came to supervise Su Heng one by one. Fortunately, Su Heng was confiscated as an apprentice before, otherwise he would be dragged to death by this cheap apprentice. He is old now and wants to live a quieter life. If the people who come here are really like what Lichen said, it will affect his life, so he has to think of a way to drive people away.

Tsk tsk tsk, today's young people are not easy to mess with, such a young captain is also a powerful character, but you can't offend...

Li Chen walked to the bamboo forest in the back. There are many bamboos in the south. He remembered that Xiaoshan's grandmother was a very diligent old man. When cooking, it is definitely a delicious dish to soak and stir-fry.

The bamboo forest is lush and green, and a gust of wind blows, making a rustling sound.

There was a person squatting on the ground, holding a thin bamboo pole in his hand, with a pointed head, which looked like a pen, and the posture looked serious and good-looking.

The key has been around for 20 days, and he hasn't tanned at all. Just like Bai Zhanji, this person is so white that people will be jealous. Li Chen feels that the only thing that can beat him is that his skin is whiter than him. People like it, almost even Xiaoxiao will be fascinated.

Li Chen approached gently, and did not make a sound immediately, but squatted down and watched him paint.

Su Heng glanced at this person, and didn't know why he came. Since he didn't speak, he didn't want to speak first, and he didn't look for him.

When he finished a painting, Li Chen squatted beside him, secretly admiring the artist's good painting skills. He painted the whole village of Yancun. He specially swept out an open space, used the bamboo stick in his hand as a paintbrush, and filled the scene with sand. , it can be seen that what he painted is a Chinese painting, and if this picture is on paper, it would not be bad.

"The painting is very good, no wonder they all say it's a pity for you to stay here." Li Chen praised unabashedly.

"You didn't come here to praise me, you are busy, so you won't find Lao Huotou this time, what's the matter with me?" He pointed out directly.

If I was just looking for that lazy guy, I wouldn't come here to talk to him.

"One good news and one bad news!" Li Chen stood up and crossed his arms.

Su Heng's eyes sank, but he made a decision in a split second, "Let's tell the bad news first." Anyway, he has already been assigned here, and there is nothing worse than this recently.

"The bad news is that there will be two educated youths coming down from the pig farm tomorrow, one will be placed at the educated youth point, and the other will be placed on the pig farm."

"Is that person like me, who was sent here because of a mistake?"

Li Chen shook his head, "I thought so at first, but I found an interesting thing, that person is from the same place as you."

" What do you mean—"

"It's the same as the person last time."

"Come to supervise me!" Su Heng understood, his eyes filled with hatred, and his face became ugly. He didn't expect him to come here. He still refuses to let him go, including his father, he was arrested and guarded, but he still won't let him go. This is to kill them all!

Just when he met Lichen's eyes, he woke up slightly from hatred.

"Why are you willing to tell me this, and also helped me last time?" His eyes were raised, and he didn't understand why this person wanted to help him the second time.

Obviously yesterday he warned him because Xiao Xiao should, but today he came to tell him about it, I don't know if he is an enemy or a friend, or if he has any intentions.