"Because.. You guys mean everything to me."

"DRACO NO!"
No, it wasn't just her tail and other wing that were targeted.. Her.. Draco's neck..
It's three quarters cut open.
The dragon girl definitely won't survive any longer, hell the girl doesn't even have her draconic features apart from her horns anymore. And now her neck is loose? This is her true final goodbye. All the others can do is stare in horror while Witch cries on top of her dying ally. Draco looks up at Witch, her head on Witch's lap as she cups Draco's paling face and wails at the coming death of her true best friend. Draco's now fading eyes add to the look of grief on her face, but she gives Witch.. No not a frown, but a tiny smile.
"It's okay Witch, it isn't all in vain, i managed to slip one of your potions into one of Squares' open wounds, the final fight will be easier for all of you, I promise."  Schezo puts a hand over his eyes to hide his spilling tears, especially after what Draco had said.. Knowing that a girl who he ignorantly ignored and argued with has sacrificed her life for the cause. Makes him want to die on the spot. The other two, as Sig is still passed out and Lemres is watching over him, also feel the most terribleness building up in their hearts. Four of them knew Draco, they knew her better than practically anyone. And now she's gone. Draco, who is now in her last few moments of life, looks over to Arle and gives her that look she used to right before a 'beauty pageant'. The determined smile and eyes she used to look at Arle with? She's mimicking that look, but with her dying features on her once beautiful, now pale and almost colorless face. Lagnus and Arle run over to Draco at her last moments, obviously losing it. And Schezo doesn't move, he slowly removes his hand from his face and looks at the others saying their final words to her with tears choking up their words. "Why did you have to do this?!" Is one of the loudest things Lagnus chokes out of his mouth. And Draco responds with a simple, "Because.. You guys mean everything to me. Even you, creepy Schezo. Sorry for not getting along with you like it should have been." And that's the turning point. Schezo throws his sword aside, and, very not like him, pushes the other aside and throws his arms around the girl he never really got along with, although Schezo is cold, he isn't stone-hearted. He doesn't speak or anything, and even Draco shows a little bit of shock in her face, that soon turns to her snarky grin, a very dead one though.

....
"I guess it really is the beauty pageants final round this time, huh?"
And that is the last thing, to ever come out of her mouth. Those are her final remarks.

And with that, Draco Centarous is no more.