Piling Guilt.

Schezo's POV

I should've seen it coming, I knew they would come after me eventually. But even still, I've never deserved people like these. Pure hearts, but who the fuck am I? A man who's destined to become a monster like Runelord. I look over to Lagnus, but he breaks eye contact immediately after I turn to him. It's pretty obvious he's been staring at me while we walk. Draco's off screaming about kicking the villains asses again. It's irritating, especially since it's obvious someone like her isn't capable of that.
  When I manage to find a way out of this place, I'm going to get the five of these kids, and Sig, if we find him, the hell out of here. Then turn myself in to Runelord. I know that's putting their hard work to waste, cruel of me isn't it? But they're not surviving this, definitely not. I don't want them to be involved in my messes anymore. I've been yelling and screaming about magic to the poor innocent souls for how long? How am I different from a villain if I'm getting them tangled up in my dreadful fate? I mean, just look at Lagnus. He's covered in scars and bruises with broken bones and a nearly fractured skull just because of me.
"Why did you come here."
I've tried to hold back those five words so hard, but I just can't, I can't.
"Schezo we talked about this. Did you want to be locked up with those psychotic fiends forever?" Witch says to me quietly. Just then, Lagnus stops walking.
"Lagnus?"
He looks down and he starts making noises, crying?

Oh shit he is crying.
"Schezo none of this was your fault! None. Of. It! Why do you always blame yourself?! If I had gotten here sooner then you could have still been okay! Just look at your neck!"
  I look away from him and grit my teeth together, I thought nobody noticed my neck..
Lemres grabs my hand and yanks me closer to him.

Dang it.

"What in the world?!.."
  While Draco goes over to Lagnus, Witch and Arle come over to look too and they gasp immediately.
I push them away, but it's too late, they got a good look.
"What did he do to you?! There's this big red bite mark, and you can see the veins surrounding clearly!" Witch screams and grabs my arm.
"Not to mention the flesh exposed looks black and purple! Even the skin around the area is paling!" Arle adds to Witch's statement.  Lemres looks at me and a shadow crosses his face.
"It's even worse than the bruises all over your body, speaking of which, they kind of look similar to Lagnus'."

What did he say?
I walk over to Lagnus not hesitating when pushing Draco out of the way, followed by a simple "Rude." That she mutters under her breath.
I grab him by his armor and pull on it a little, and that exposed the thing I'd seen in a while.
The bruises and wounds engraved on him were almost identical to they way Squares taunted my skin.
"Lagnus, who did this to you."
He looks at me and then at my neck. "It's barely a problem, your the injured one right now."
Typical hero. Always thinking about others. In this case that annoys me.
"I SAID WHO DID THIS TO YOU."
I'm just clarifying, for one thing, I remember Squares carrying him while he was heavily wounded. For another, our cuts look like the we're cut by the same person, or maybe the same knife.
"The Parasite."
  I knew it.
I let go of Lagnus. Back away from him a little. Take out my sword.

And before anyone can stop me,

I hit myself with a thunderstorm to the neck.