Let the Games Begin

Ciel

After our meeting we were invited to stay at her place. I was going to refuse until she told me her plan. Apparently our investigation had put The Wolf on guard. Instead she said she would say that the queen called of the manhunt but I decided to take a small vacation instead of heading home. At night, Sebastian and Amelia would track down her sources for any leads. As much as I disliked being here I had to admit that her plan was genius. I was in the room she had let me stay in. She was considerate of me and gave me the library to use as my temporary study. Miss Lenoir was a massive help it seemed her reputation as a spy is well earned. I was going through her notes trying to figure out their first target.
Sebastian

I was cooking a meal for my young master with the aid of Miss Amelia. I was slightly distracted though, I had never seen a seer but I knew enough to know that she was one since a seer has glowing blue eyes. "Is their something wrong Sebby?" She says knocking me out of my focus. Did she just call me Sebby? "Yes, I'm curious about why a seer would be working for a human." I said as I finished my master's meal. "The same thing could be said about you, demon." She says as she hands me his favorite tea, Earl Gray. "He made a contract with me." I answer calmly. She smirks and gets close to my ear her hot breathe on my skin and says. "It seems we have something in common Mr. tall dark and handsome." She says teasingly as I feel my inner demon coming out as she walks off, swaying her hips. So you want to play games do you. "Well then let the games begin."