༄ 36. Her Number One Fan

Start from the beginning

Tia, she uhm has changed

How so?

[ Insert photo Sohma Aristia ]

Oh, she changed her hair.
It looks good on her, but I liked her long red hair more, tho.
I don't understand why this is bad.
Please explain, Yama-san.

Tia also became sort of colder and distant....

Valentines Day

I am finally healed from that damned virus. Covid-19 is really a bxtch. Because of that, I missed seeing the first appearance of my hero of this year. Well, today is Valentines day, so I prepared a little box of chocolate for my hero! I want to personally give it to her when I see her hehe.

That was the original plan, but why are so many people chasing my hero?! As the president of the Tia Fanclub, I should've been the first person to give her my love! But even so, I can't remember having so many members of the Tia Fanclub.... Oh well, even though they are trying to win over her heart, they can't surpass me — her one and only number one fan — Watanabe Yui.

DING

DONG

DING

Oh, that was the school bell. I'll try to give this to her after school. I'm not even in the slightest worried about the other TiaFans, because I — Watanabe Yui — will always be her number one fan. No one can surpass me if it comes to the admiration for my hero!

After school

DING

DONG

DING

'Finally..... It's showtime, baby!'

I walked through the hallway with my little box of chocolates in my hands, in search for my hero. I can't wait to give it to her! I hope she will accept my love for her! She will accept it, right? Right?

When I was about to turn right, I suddenly heard some shouts. I hid myself behind the wall. My eyes were scanning the situation in front of me. Then, my eyes widened upon seeing the person I was looking for — My hero; Sohma Aristia. She was having a 'conversation' with two other boys. I think they had confessed their love to her, but I think she rejected both of them in the end. As expected from the one and only Sohma Aristia! I'm proud to be her number one fan!

"You really think you're the best, right, Sohma-san?" One guy with glasses exclaimed out of the blue.

"Y-Yeah, just because you are pretty, smart and have your own fanclub doesn't mean you are on top of us, normies!" The other shouted.

"You are really arrogant, Sohma-san," the glasses boy smirked.

"Yeah, did your parents never teach you to be humble?" the 'yeah' guy exclaimed.

Both boys gave each other an high five and loudly laughed.

'How dare they mocking MY hero!' I thought, while clenching my teeth. 'I wanna teach them a lesson,'

I was about to intervene when Aristia-san suddenly began to talk.

"Are you done?" Aristia asked unbothered. "If yes then I'll go,"

'Hehehe, that's my hero,' I innerly smirked.

But then, the boys were about to touch my hero. I was about to knock some sense in their brainless heads, when someone else again intervened.