Chapter 7- Romance Blossoms

Toy Bonnie's P.O.V
It's close to midnight, so that means more endoskeleton stuffing. Toy Chica and Toy Freddy are sleeping (it looks like they're just standing with their eyes closed) , and Toy Flame is standing next to me, looking bored.
"Soooo, Toy Flame, whad'ya think about this whole humans inside us thing?" I ask. Toy Flame looks at me.
"I dunno. Guess it would be nice to see what I was like before this, and I want to find out who the hell killed me" She answers. I nod.
"You know, you aren't that bad, pretty sweet and all" Toy flame says. I nervously laugh a little.
"Well, thanks, you aren't so bad either" I say. We both smile. Man she's cute when smiling. Wait, what? The time ticks to 12:AM and in a few short seconds, the old animatronics are in the room with us.
"Okay, ready to see what's inside us?" Flame asks. We nod.
"On the count o three" Foxy says.
"One" I start. We bring our hands towards their body's.
"Two" Toy flame says. Our hands are at our stomachs, ready to rip them off. I sigh.
"Th-"
"Not so fast" a demonic voice bellows. The cold feeling of wind passes by, and with it a yellow glow.
"Gold...." Flame says. So, this is the golden bear they spoke about.
Flame's P.O.V
I growl, as Gold appears in front of me. Wait a second, what? There are crossed arms sticking out of his shoulders. But, how?
"Oh, it's nod Gold anymore. Just gall me PG" He says.
"What do you want!" Chica yells fearfully, hiding behind Bonnie. Gold chuckles.
"I want you to not open your suit" He claims.
"Yep, not happening" Foxy says, reaching for the stomach. Within a second, Gold grabs him, pulling his hook off and putting a dagger to his chest.
"Let him go!" I yell. Gold laughs.
"That's not happening, soon all of you will be gone, and this ones is going first" He aims for the heart, and strikes!
"NO!!!" I scream. There's another scream, but it sounds nothing like Foxy. Foxy's on the ground, unharmed, but the Puppet is in front of Gold, dagger right in heart.
"Stupid puppet. I'll be back" Gold says, zooming off and killing Toy Chica in the process! Man I hate him. They're both instantly dead. We go to Toy Chica first.
No Ones P.O.V
Chicita was probably the most popular girl at her school, mostly because of her looks. But she had a heart of gold. She had blonde hair and blue eyes, which melted the hearts of many guys at the school. She seemed like she had a perfect life, until the mysterious disappearance of her sister and her friends siblings. They searched high and low, until they came to the pizzeria.
"Hey, don't worry Chicita, we will find Zoey and the others" Mary had said. Every time she heard the name of her sisters, shed nearly burst into tears. Then, the music played, that lead them to the room. Chicita almost screamed when she saw the man in purple, who picked them off one by one. When she had awoken, every part of her body felt like it was broken. She couldn't move anything but her eyes. Until, Chicita died.
Foxy's P.O.V
"Wait a second. Zoey was the name of her missing sister, her friends siblings were missing, and one of her friends were Mary?....." I ask. Flames eyes widen.
"You don't think that means....... The toys our our siblings? I mean, it would make sense" We all stay silent. It would make sense. It's quite possible that our counterparts were our siblings. That means Mangle was mine...... We all seem to put this together, especially Chica, as she is bawling her eyes out, laying next to Chicita. Bonnie is hugging her comfortingly. Once everyone is calm, we talk things over.
"Okay, so after that, we now know that each of us had a sibling, you older models being the first ones to go. Since Mangle and Foxy are both foxes, we can assume they were siblings. So, we can pretty much figure out the rest" Toy Bonnie explains. Since when did he get smart?
"Well, let's see Puppet's past" I say. They nod.
No Ones P.O.V
Marri was the first to be killed at that pizzeria. He was rather pale, with black messy hair, and bluer-grey eyes. He'd wanted to stay at the pizzeria, but her mother didn't realise he had stayed back, not getting in the car. Marri was alone, scared. He began crying wanting to go home. He then heard a car pull up, and thinking it was his mother, he instantly looked up. But to his shock, it was a man, all dressed in purple. He had a wide creepy grin on his face, as he pulled out a knife. In seconds, he stabbed Marri, killing him quickly.
Once Marri had woken, he felt...... Controlled. Like there were strings pulling him. Before he took his final breathe, he caught a glimpse of his long black hand, before dying.
Yeah, I can't think about what else to say for this chapter. Sorry that it kinda sucks, I've had little inspiration lately. Also, if you have time, could you please check out my story "The Robotic Fox? Or The Best Friend?" Story? Me and my friend have been doing it together, so I really hope you enjoy it. Seeya!