Greetings!! The start of well....💘

Start from the beginning

While I don't have much information on her other than her prowess as a capable worker and a good faker, I plan on changing that and confirming if she really is suitable for me. 

Otherwise, I will simply have to change targets. 

"Hey, What'cha staring at?"

Her body language was absolutely vivid and lively oozing an aura of friendliness and warmth.

"At the football field, do you need something from me?"

"Nothing much don't worry. We were just curious about the rumours that were spreading around...are ya really a part of the Student Council?"

Hayasaka's POV

What this brown-haired boy said next pulled the rug under me as he boldly proclaimed

"Yes."

Both Lady Kaguya and he simultaneously voiced the answer. 

The whole class was too stunned to believe what he was saying as even if the rumours were spread...they were just rumours. 

But now it was a fact. This person, in front of me, is no run on the mill dude but rather something else entirely. 

Could he be someone like Ishigami with less of a depressed but much more boring face? 

"OOOHHH!! Hear that girls? We have someone other than Shinomiya who is on the student council. JUST WOW!"

I slapped his shoulder in order to cast the total friendship spell and pointed at Shinomiya who was unperturbed by the gazes pointed at her as I yet again asked the million-dollar question.

Shinomiya's POV

"Shinomiyaaaa, why was he elected into the Student council.....Commmeee on, share it with the rest of us and also tell us why are you mad at him. Pretty please?"

Hayasakaaa, you traitor!! I already had to apologise to the President and the rudeness I showed due to my curiosity about the unknown going out of control after he ruined my and the president's eye contact. Right now I need to think about how to circumvent the situation.

"It's quite obvious isn't it. We had a misunderstanding and we have now come to an understanding. I had no intention of avoiding him, please don't assume such things based on rumours Hayasaka. He was admitted to the council based on criteria that are classified, I hope everyone understands."

"Ohh Okie!"

Hayasaka finally stopped bothering us. Honestly, such a mess.....now I need to see the president's cold face to calm down.

Narrator's POV

At least tell me when my narration is not wanted.....how many times will my feelings get hurt!!

While everyone was confused as to why Shinomiya had her cheeks red as a rotten tomato as she turned away from prying eyes. Ayanokouji was simply sitting there...watching....staring...