deli 🌯
okay lyssi your idea is good we should do it  can you guys hang out later?

cam 🐈
yes i can hang out later i told you guys my life is boring

lyssi
i can hang out!!

deli 🌯
okay we should go to elysia's house and film the video

lyssi
okay see you guys later

narritive !

Elysia quickly got dressed and waited for Cameron and Delilah to get to her house. It was about 20 minutes before they had both got there. "LYSS" she heard someone say, immediately she knew it was Cameron "Hi Cameron" she called from her room as she was getting up "Are you ready to film the video?" Delilah asked, growing impatient. "Yes" they said in unison "Okay, so you can't show me any of the outfits until after we start filming. I want to get my honest reactions." Elysia said as her friends started picking out more clothes. "Okay, I think we have all the clothes" She heard Delilah say, "Good, put them all in the bathroom and we can start filming whenever you're ready"

time skip !

Elysia and her friends were about to start filming when they hear the doorbell ring "ELYSIA" her mom called her right "yes?!" she answered "Can you get the door?" of course she asked right now, why couldn't it be any other time. She walked downstairs and opened the door to see that it was a salesperson "Would you like to try out new solar panels for your house? They're all the rage right now especially in your neighborhood" she listened to him go on and on about solar panels and when he was finally done she told him that she was not interested in what he was selling and she went back upstairs. Once she got upstairs she set the camera "Hello friends!" she said as she started the video.

time skip!

Elysia, Cameron, and Delilah we're eating lunch. "You guys wanna help me edit?" Elysia asked, "Yeah it seems fun not gonna lie" Cameron said. "Cameron, you just wanna spend more time with her" Delilah teased "I can't help though i have dance practice later" "Aw that sucks" Cameron replied as he faked being sad "Fuck you bro" Delilah said loud enough so only her and Cameron could hear. "Anyways we should post on instagram to make it seem like a video is coming today and make them wait two weeks for it" Elysia joked "Nah thats not nice Lyss. But we should take photos, I have like no pictures of Cameron in my phone" Delilah responded "I don't want my pictures in your dirty phone" "Cameron you're ruthless" Elysia said.

elysiakennedy

liked by vickyharrison, ryanlewisss, and 924,879 others

elysiakennedy: they got a little too hyper
tagged; camerongregg, delilahjnelson, elliot.kennedy