Chaper 5

3rd POV

Zeraora watched Zekrom pat a girls head. Zeraoras eyes winded in anger.

'How did the human get here?', 'Why is she here?'. Zeraora leaped from the shadows and ran towards Y/n. As Zeraora ran it used Plasma Fists. A blue lighting bolt struck Y/n, making her scream in pain. She then, pasted out. Zekrom started to snarled.

"Zera zeraora!" Zeraora yelled, saying 'why is this human here!?'. Umbreon used Dark Pulse on Zeraora, for pay back.

"Umbre umbreon!?" Umbreon yelled, saying 'what did you do that for!?'.

"Zeraora zera zeraora." Zeraora said, saying 'humans don't belong here.' Zekrom roared, trying to break up the fight. Zeraora and Umbreon look at Zekrom, who was picking up Y/n, holding her bridal style. Zekrom walked to a small river, then Talu Lele came.

"Zekrom zekrom." Zekrom says. Saying, 'can you heal her?'.

"Tapu tapu lele." Tapu Lele replied. Saying, 'yes, I can'. Tapu Lele shed its scales, sparking on Y/n and Zekrom. The scratches glowed green then disappeared. Zekrom thanked Tapu Lele and walked back to the cherry blossom.

~15 minutes later~

Zekrom arrived at the cherry blossom and placed Y/n on the soft grass. Y/n groaned then fluttered her eyes open. Umbreon immediately ran towards Y/n, making sure that she was ok.

"Hey Umbreon." Y/n says, sitting up. Umbreon nuzzled Y/n arm, happily. She, then saw Zeraora, her eyes winded in amazement and shock.

"Are you....Zeraora?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/n: apologies for the very short chaper! I apologize for not updating in a while. Anyways, bye bye.