ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴇʟᴇᴠᴇɴ: ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴍᴏʀɴɪɴɢ ᴅᴇᴡ

_________________________________

⚠️ ⚠️ TW ://: THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS
MENTIONS OF SELF HARM
AND ALCOHOL ABUSE !!!! ⚠️ ⚠️

_________________________________

" Nature's first green is gold ,

Her hardest hue to hold .

Her early leaf's a flower ;

But only so an hour .

Then leaf subsides to leaf .

So Eden sank to grief ,

So dawn goes down to day .

Nothing gold can stay . "

Robert Frost | nothing gold can stay

________________________

_________________________________

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

_________________________________

Naebo ward , Sapporo , Japan
February 25th — 9:45 a.m || jst
— chisana apartment complex —

_____________________

__________________________________

Ushijima sat staring blankly at the greenery on the other side of the windshield.
Or whatever he could make out of it, the rain had obscured his view so, that he could only make out vague colors and outlines.

His gaze shifted, never once leaving the porch as he rotated the ring on his finger.
He felt in his jacket for the other engagement ring, taking it in his hand and staring at it as it glinted brilliantly against the dreary sky.
The ring his father had given his mother, the ring that he'd given Oikawa, glimmered hauntingly in the reflection of his eyes.

The green agate of the gemstone revealed a premonition between the two that was difficult to ignore. Ushijima sighed, slipping off his ring to link it on a chain with the other.

His gaze travelled back towards the entrance of the apartment complex.
The woman still hadn't shown up get, and he felt horrible at the relief that flooded his body.
He let out a sigh in resignation as he began to put the gear shift out of park. Ushijima knew exactly why he couldn't, there was a guilt chewing on his conscience that he could no longer bare.
He felt that he'd burst like a dam,
unleashing everything he'd been holding in if she'd ask about any of it.