Chapter 2

"I'm really happy for you, hyung. I really am." Changkyun smiles at Hyungwon, spooning unenthusiastically at his dessert. "You and Minhyuk-hyungie were meant to be."

"Cute." Minhyuk mumbles, pinching the ravenette's cheek. "Thank you though. I'm honestly really excited to see him every day. See him so often I'll get bored of him and he'll have to find ways to get more interesting so I won't kick him out in order to save our relationship."

"That escalated quickly." Kihyun laughs, mouth full of ice cream. Hyungwon flicks Minhyuk on the arm.

"And what about you? Are you gonna move in with Shownu-hyung now that I'm moving out?" Asks Hyungwon.

"I thought he had already moved in with hyung." Minhyuk teases.

"Yeah, the whole place smells like Kihyun-hyungie already." Changkyun adds in.

Then he realises what he just said, and his eyes widen. "I mean... Your cologne. I can smell it at hyung's place when I come over."

"And do you come over often?" Hyungwon asks, frowning.

"He does, weirdly enough." Kihyun says. "I don't know why you keep coming for him to ask for advice about your love life."

"Maybe because hyung is the only one of us who can actually give in some advice. Me and Wonie are a mess, and we're weird. Changkyunie wouldn't want us to help him get his hands on Hoseok-hyung."

"Is it really that obvious?" The youngest whines.

Everyone nods.

"If you follow that logic though, why wouldn't he come to me?" Kihyun asks. "Why don't you come to me?" He asks directly to the ravenette.

"Because Changkyun can't count on Hoseok-hyungie to make the first move like you did with Hyunwoo-hyung." Hyungwon says.

"If Hyunwoo hadn't done anything, I'd ask him out myself." Kihyun explains. "After all I had a crush on him too. I liked him as much as he liked me."

Minhyuk snorts.

"Sure." Hyungwon mumbles.

Kihyun frowns. "Excuse me?"

"Everyone knows hyung is the whipped one between you two. It's a thing." Minhyuk explains.

The orange haired male looks offended. He looks at Changkyun, who ducks his head.

"That's not true. I love Hyunwoo!" He protests. "I can't believe you would say that."

"Please. It's the same thing between me and Wonie. He's the whipped one." The blond says.

"Um... No? That's you." Hyungwon intervenes.

Minhyuk frowns. "Nu-uh! It's you!"

"Romance." Changkyun says sarcastically.

"I guess we can just say you guys are equally uninterested on each other." Kihyun teases. "Which is not how I feel about my boyfriend. So shut up." He finishes, visibly bothered by what they said.

"So are you moving in with him?" Changkyun asks.

Kihyun blushes. "I already have, kinda. I just didn't know how to tell Hyungwon." He brings his shoulders in. "I didn't want him to have to deal with the flat all by himself, he would die."

"Rude." Hyungwon mumbles.

"It's true." Minhyuk nods, licking his spoon clean of pudding.

"Now I don't have to go to that place. I can just go straight home every day." Comments the orange haired male dreamily.