Chapter 1

Changkyun hums as Hoseok grips onto the sleeve of his coat, trying positively hard to pretend he doesn't care and doesn't want to hold him in his arms and reassure him. That would be weird, very weird. Even weirder if you consider the fact they're not even together.

"Kyun-ah." He starts, grimacing already, looking like he's close to crying. "Can you do it, please? Please." He stops to inhale slowly and carefully, as if trying to keep himself from tearing up. Changkyun would roll his eyes if he didn't find it concerning. "I can't do that. I just- I can't do it. Please."

The raven haired male takes him in for a second. He knows this is supposed to be done by both of them, and that doing it for him would be dishonest. (So is giving him your notes. Says a voice in the back of his mind, which he shushes.) But the wolf in him can't make Hoseok go through it. It sees him as his mate, even if Changkyun knows that's not what he is (yet), and it howls protectively every time Hoseok so much as whines, telling the younger it's his responsibility to end whatever's making him suffer.

Which means he's gonna have to be the one to open the frog.

He grabs the blade, and Hoseok looks away with a choked sob.

*****

"I don't wanna take this class anymore." Hoseok sighs as they take off their coats and lab equipment by the lockers.

"You say that every time we have to go to the lab, hyung." Changkyun points out. "Why don't you just choose some other elective and ask for a transference?"

Hoseok glances at him for a brief moment, then looks down. He looks like a kicked puppy, and Changkyun feels the urge to lick at his mouth, then realizes that's weird and humans don't do that. He doesn't actually want to lick his hyung's mouth. "I need this class for my major."

"You're an architecture major." Points out the shorter. "Minhyuk-hyung himself told me your major doesn't require chemistry."

"Let's get out of here, I don't wanna be near this frog murder scene anymore." The silver haired male complains, and starts walking out.

The younger rolls his eyes, but follows. He wouldn't be able to stay in place even if he wanted to, the need to be near the older and make sure he's okay almost stronger than Changkyun himself.

It sounds extreme, really, but what would be expected of an imprinting werewolf? He can't help but feel infatuated by every little thing his silly hyung does, want to protect him at all costs. And one day mate him, if possible. Which is a fancy werewolf word for getting married. Changkyun does feel like the title 'mate' is nicer and more intimate than 'husband'.

"I got a text from Kihyun." Says the silver haired male, stopping on his tracks. He looks up at the younger through the blue highlights on his hair — Minhyuk's idea. — "Philosophy class is cancelled. The professor had some stuff to deal with apparently." He bites his lower lip and he looks at Changkyun. "So I'm gonna go home now."

The younger tries to hide his discontent. Usually what helps him get by is knowing he'll be seeing Hoseok again by the end of the day. "Be safe on your way home." He tells him.

"I will." Hoseok nods. He starts walking away after a smile and wave, but stops and turns back to Changkyun. "Hey, will you be busy after class?" He asks.

Hunting, yes. "No." Changkyun shrugs. Getting you offers. "Why?"

"Well, Kihyun is coming over to ours for a movie marathon, and we're gonna make food together. Obviously Hyunwoo and Hyungwon are gonna be there too." He chuckles. "I wanted to know if you wanted to come? And bring Jooheon! Minhyuk misses him."