• Chapter Two •

You got back to your apartment and changed quickly before getting back in your car and heading to the cafe to meet you dad.
Fuck did you hate him. You hated him for what he done to your family. But you had to see him at least once a month and today was that once.

You pulled up outside the cafe and got out of the car. You seem your dads car parked across the street.

you slowly made your way into the cafe and looked around to see your dad. She seen you and stood up to greet you.

"hey sweetie, how are you?", he tried to give you a hug but instead u shook his hand.

"hi", you replied sitting down.

"how are you. it's been awhile hun", he asked calling over a waiter.

"fine", you said before turning to the waiter.
"we're ok this won't take long thank you".

your father looked at u confused but ignored it and kept talking to you.

"so how's school", he asked smiling.

"fine", you said dryly.

your father kept trying to make conversation with you.
once the hour was up you got up to leave.

"leaving already?", he asked.

"eh yea,i've to study", you replied.

he stood up to hug you but you shook his hand instead.
you walked, almost ran, to your car so you wouldn't get caught with him again.

you got back to ur apartment and heard mia giggling in her room. you went to walk in but you heard a guys voice.

you screamed internally.

*wow how could she not tell me about this * you thought.

you let out a loud cough walking by her room g before going into the kitchen.
a few seconds later mia came out. you gave her a death stare.

"hi", she said shyly.

" why hello mia my bestfriend. OR NOT" you said dramatically. "i'm not only offended. i'm hurt girl. HURT".

"oh don't be so dramatic i've told you about him before i just never told you we were this close", mia hissed.

you giggled before running up and hugging her. you were really happy for her. except for the part where she'll be spending all her time with him and not you now.

"if i get less time with you, i may have to slap you", you snapped.

she laughed before returning to her room.

you spent the rest of the day watching tv before remembering you had homework. you decided to email your professor for "help". you knew exactly what to do but he didn't need to know that.
it read:

hi sir.
it's sophia here. i've just started my homework and i'm a bit confused. i was wondering if you would help me understand it a bit better.
thank you.

you laughed to yourself before lying on ur bed and going through instagram. you got an notification from you email and were shocked to see your professor had replied already.

hi sophia.
i didn't think the homework was that hard but i've gotten a few emails from other students too. i might have to get my facts checked 😂.
if you come to my office after class tomorrow we can go through it alone.

professor stan.

*alone* you thought. *im gonna have to wear a sexy outfit i guess*.