• Chapter One •

First day back at college. Summer was already over. How?! It's felt like only a few weeks ago you came back from visiting your Gma and papa. That was 2 months ago. You were woken by the sound of your alarm going off and someone saying your name.
"Soph turn it off. Sophie! SOPHIE AMARA FILOS TURN THE FUCKING THING OFF". It was your best friend Mia. She slept in your room last night. You were sure why but she did.

Mia was your bestfriend of 18 years. You met her in your first day of preschool after moving from Greece. She acted like she had known you forever. She was always there for you especially when your mom died and when your dad was being the dick he is. She was the closest thing you had to family other than your Gma and papa.
"I'm sorry Mia. I didn't even realise it was on", you said apologies to the blonde girl lying in bed beside you.

After lying in bed for another 5 minutes you decided to get up. You went into the bathroom and started by brushing your teeth then washing your face. You then slowly made your way back into your room to start on your makeup. You didn't want to do too much but you wanted to look presentable so you just put on concealer, bronzer, blush, mascara and eyebrow gel.

Before you got dressed you decided to wake up Mia. You jumped on top of her and started shouting.
"Miaaa!!! GET YO ASS UP". She didn't reply so you decided to do what your gma used to do to you when you didn't get up.
"Mia σηκωθείτε τώρα ή ορκίζομαι"
*mia get up right now or I swear*. You yelled at her and as soon as she heard you she jumped up.
"Gosh if i knew you were gonna go all Gma on me I would of gotten up", she said stretching her arms. You got up of your bed and started going through your wardrobe. As you were living in Newyork you new it would be warm but still a bit chilly at this time of the year. You settled on a pair of baggy mom jeans, a blue crop top and a great zip up over it. You paired it with a blue bag and your creased Air Force.

(What I imagine the outfit like)

You let your long brown hair sit down underneath your shoulders. It was naturally straight so you didn't have to do anything to it.
"Mia! What do you think? Is this exceptable for college?", you said walking into her bedroom. She was just starting her makeup and looked at you through the mirror.
"Sophie... Oh My Gosh. Yes you look amazing". She started hyping you up so you started to dance.
"Go Sophie, Yeah Soph, go Sophie, yeah Soph", she started changing.
"Okay okay get ready quick because we have to leave soon". You started waking into the kitchen for breakfast.

You decided to make yourself avocado on toast. It was your go to breakfast and of course you had it with an iced latte. You made some for Mia too because you knew she loved it aswell.
You sat at the kitchen island and started eating. A few minutes later Mia came out in a pair of blue ripped mom jeans and a sweatshirt, pairing them with her chunky filas.
"Wearing the dinosaur stompers I see", You said taking a bite of your toast. You always made fun of her for wearing them.
"Oh shut it titless", she snapped back. Yous both started laughing.
"I made you some toast and an iced latte". You pointed at the plate beside you. She smiled at say down and started eating.

"Do you want me to drive today or what because I don't mind", You asked her sipping at your coffee.
"Yeah sure I don't care. I'll drive tomorrow then". You took turns driving to college ever since you moved in together last year.
You finished up yourfood and gathered a few stuff for your lesson today. You both were majoring in biology. You grabbed a notepad, some pens and your bio book. You also threw your purse and your phone in your bag too.

Once you and Mia both had everything you grabbed your keys and you both left the house. You locked the door behind you and made your way downstairs to the parking lot. You and Mia both got in the car and Mia connected up to the Bluetooth. When she was driving you would play your music and when you were driving she would play hers. She put on her 'Vibes' playlist and you both started screaming out each song.
After about 10 minutes you arrived at college.
You got your things and got out of the car before locking it.

Yous we're getting a new Professor this year so you were excited to see who it was. You walked into the class room and found seats in the 3rd row from the front. You got out your books and pens and just sat on your phone. You were 5 minutes early so you had time to just go on your phone.

Just as you turned on your phone you got a text from Ryan. Ryan was Mias boyfriends friend who they had set you up with about a year ago. You didn't really hit things off and you only wanted to be friends with him but he didn't catch on and he still thinks he has a chance.

Ryan:
Hey Sophie. How about we grab some lunch today. I'd love to see you. I feel like it's been months.

Me:
Sorry Ryan I can't I'm meaning my dad today for lunch.

Ryan:
It's ok babe. Maybe next time. 😘

You weren't sure if that counted as leading him on because you really weren't. You had told him it wasn't going to happen many many times. He just doesn't get it.
You turned your phone off and put it down infront if you on your desk.
"I wonder who our new professor is. I'm gonna miss the fun we had with Professor mackie", you said turning to face Mia who was smiling at her phone.
"Oh yeah same. I loved Antony". She giggled at the memories you had with him.

After about 5 minutes a man came in. You looked up at him and wow. This man was an angel sent from above. He had a scruffy beard but it was tidy at the same time. He had his hair gelled back tidily. He was wearing a pair of blue jeans and a white shirt. He had rings on his fingers. He had big musclely arms and a fabulous jaw line. You stared at him in awe. You were practically drooling over him.
"Is this professor mackies bio class?", he said looking up at the class.
"Yep", someone from the back yelled out.
"Ok awesome. So I'm Professor Sebastian Stan and you can call me anything but Sebastian cuz I don't want you getting in trouble with the deen". He smiled a perfect smile that would brighten anyone's day in a instant.

He started his class and all YOU could do was stare.
"Excuse me miss...... fieloss ", he said pronounce your name wrong.
"Oh sorry sir, uh it's pronounced feelos". SIR?! WHAT WERE YOU THINKING. OMG OMG.
"Oh wow that's...... different. Where are you from?", he asked smiling at me.
"Uhm well I was born in Greece but I grew up here in New York".
"Wow that's amazing. And sorry again miss filos how do you pronounce your middle name?", he asked in a soft voice.
"Oh Amara. It sounds how it looks". You giggled.
He smiled and nodded before getting on with his class.

You were so overwhelmed with the conversation you just had with the god of a man standing infront of you, you didn't even take any notes down and before you knew it he was saying his goodbye.

"And also if you have any questions feel free to email me. It's 'Sebastianstan@hotmail.com. Ok thank you all for coming I'll see you tomorrow at 2:30". He turned to his desk and started packing away his stuff.
You and Mia were the last to get up and pack your things.
"I have to go meet my dad now", you sighed.
"Fuck sake. Sucks to be you".
You rolled your eyes. All of a sudden a voice comes from behind yous.
"Goodbye ladies see you tomorrow". Professor Stan said.
"Goodbye Professor", Mia said turning to him.
"Bye sir see ya". AGAIN. You didn't even turn to him. You mentally face palmed.
You hoped he would just forget it so you could start calling him Professor but of course you said of SIR!!!

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Hey luvs.
Hope yall enjoyed that chapter.
Sorry it was kinda shit but I'm so tired it's currently 4:30 am and I have stayed up writing this so please give me a brake😭😂😂

Anyway I hope yall like reading this and I'd you did, don't be shy tell your friends to take a look. 😉
Goodbye 🧡🧡