"You're not gonna eat it now?"

"Said who?"

"You're putting it in a container,"

"Who said I was taking only one?" I said and we both gigged. Annaliese got down from the table and grabbed her pink backpack.

"Okay! I'm ready to go!" She exclaimed with a proud look on her face and her hands on her hips.

"Nice try," I said and picked her up, resting her on my hip, "You need to go brush your teeth, and you're not gonna get rid of me that easily," I said and bopped her nose. She giggled and wiggled her way down, running to the bathroom.

When Annalise came back my mom was already in the van. We walked to the car hand in hand and I picked her up and put her in her car seat. I climbed into the passenger's seat while nibbling my muffin.

 I climbed into the passenger's seat while nibbling my muffin

Sarah/Lony

are you on your way up yettttt

i'm so bored waiting for youuuuu

hang on

we just got in the car

okay tell your mom to speed so I can see your gorgeous face

I'd rather not die thank you very much

sooooooooo slowwwwwww

read 10:52 am

 It was a while until we would arrive to my new home, I blinked my eyes shut

 It was a while until we would arrive to my new home, I blinked my eyes shut. A few hours later the car dipped into the parkinglot of the school, waking me from my sleep. I blinked my eyes open only to see a gorgeous view in front of me.

The huge front garden stretched for a few hundred feet, hundreds of different flowers were planted in perfectly manicured lawns. In the center, there was a marble fountain. Water was squirting out from the top making the water cascade down the sides. Around the fountain, there were round white picnic tables. We made their way up to the front doors of the school. The doors opened to a big lobby and made their way to the front desk.

An older lady was there talking to a boy with sandy blonde hair. I could hear bits of their conversation.

"I'm sorry, we don't have you registered on our student list," The lady said. I looked for a name tag and saw she had one pinned to her white, ironed shirt. On it, in cursive, it said, "Nancy Anne"

"Well can you check again? Please I don't have anywhere else to go. My sister just left with the car and my car isn't gonna arrive until Friday. Please." The boy pleaded with Nancy.

"Alright, what was your name again?"

"Corbyn Besson," he said.

"I am sorry, but the only person under the name Besson is a Corby Worby" Nancy responded with an eyebrow raised, "That's a unique name," The boy turned red, trying to hide his embarrassment.

"That would be me, It's my nickname my mom has called me since I was a child," Corbyn replied to Nancy.

"Okay then," Nancy turned away and went into another room. She came back out with a pair of keys. She handed them to Corbyn. "These are your room keys, Mr. Besson. Your room is 128B."

"Thank you!" Corbyn joyfully grabbed the keys from Nancy and turned around. He picked up his guitar case and hurried out of the building. Once Corbyn left the desk, my mother stepped up ready to get to my dorm. Before I knew it we were out and back into the car getting ready to drive to the dorms that were located about a block off-campus. We made it to the dorms and my mother pulled me out of the car.

We rushed out of the parking lot and into the building. Unlike the school, this building was bland, with no color whatsoever. I followed my mom to the elevator and she pressed the second-floor button. The elevator stopped and a few people walked in as we walked out. We walked around in a hurried pace looking for my room.

"What room number am I?" I asked my mother.

"127B" She replied. We walked around the floor until we found it. She opened the door with my keys and stepped in. Before I took a step in I could hear my mother squealing with joy. I walked in, there was a living space that was filled with furniture.

On the farthest wall, there was a flat-screen T.V. and underneath that was a big fireplace. On either side of the T.V., there were windows adorned with white flowy curtains. There was a white leather couch facing the T.V. with a black rug. the couch had a black throw blanket on the arms of the couch and some black throw pillows. I took off my shoes and started skating against the wood flooring in my socks. My mother came in and joined me for a few minutes skating around the room, bumping into each other laughing. We started unpacking before my dad  showed up. We got our shoes on and went back down to get my personal belongings. We grabbed a cart to bring things in faster on our way to the parking lot.

════ ⋆★⋆ ════𝓟𝓔𝓡𝓕𝓔𝓒𝓣════ ⋆★⋆ ════

˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*poison's corner ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚

hola mi amigo's