Let there be fear

You woke up to the sound of an alarm. You sat up but you couldn't, you looked down to see Loona's arms wrapped around your waist. Her snoring was slight but noticeable,you were surprised on how much of a heavy sleeper she is considering that the alarm was blaring. You sat up as much as you could and you slapped that alarm,the alarm shut off and you lied back down,Loona was still snoring. The only difficult part now was to get out of the sleeping hellhounds grasp without waking her up. So you had to slide your way down her bed to get out if her grasp. You fell to the ground with a hard THUD. You sprung back up and looked towards Loona to see that she's still asleep. You looked around her room to see that your broken gauntlet was on a desk she had in her room,you got up and walked over to it. Untrained toxin leaked from it and glass from the syringes slowly fell. You wanted to take a good look at the gauntlet as you only seen the broken syringes and frame since the last time you did look at it. Dried blood coverd the gauntlet and you took a closer look at it. You seen that the frame of it all was bent to shit,two out of the five syringes shatterd to pieces and two needles from the remaining three snapped off. The tubing that was connected to the syringes were disconnected,the last thing you noticed about it was the straps,you didn't understand how it happend but the leather straps got cut to pieces. You sighed and out the gauntlet down,you realized that it couldn't be fixed. You then realized that you didn't have a hangover from yesterday,which you found to be odd. And you thought to yourself. Dose the intoxication in hell work differently than the real world? Do we not get hungover? Right as you finished that thought you herd movement coming from behind you,and a slight groan. You looked behind you to see a sleepy Loona with messy hair,she was sitting up and she looked beside her to see that your not there. You could see the panic in her.

Y/N:Well good morning sleepy head.

Loona turned to your direction. She got up and out of bed and walked towards you,she hugged you tight,she yawned before saying.

Loona:Good morning......

Y/N:Do you realize that you slightly snore in your sleep?

Loona looked down at you with a confused look.

Loona:I do?

Y/N:Yeah,your also a really heavy sleeper.

Loona only yawned in response to what you just said,you looked down to your gauntlet and Loona noticed.

Loona:Oh right fuck,your thingy broke.

Y/N:Yeah.....its a shame.....really liked this thing too.

Loona:I bet,ooh! I got the entire thing on camera. Wanna see it?

Saying this Loona unwrapped her arms from your chest and ran over to her nightstand where she had her phone. She swipped through her photos till she found the video.

Loona:FOUND IT!

She put her arms over your shoulders,holding the phone in her hands. You looked at the phone to see the video. You seen the perspective of Loona during the time. You could bearly hear her words too. But near the end of the video you could hear her yell "WHAT THE FUCK!" Then the video ended. You looked up at Loona and her tail was slightly wagging.

Y/N:You like seeing me like that?

Loona flinched and became slightly flustered. Her face turned a slight shade of red and she stumbled on her words. She pulled the phone back and turned around.

Loona:W-well.....uh.....Shit,NO! Yes?

You let out a slight chuckle and got up,leaving the gauntlet behind. You walked up to Loona

Y/N:Come on,we're probably late.

Loona looked at you confused.

Loona:Late for what?