Notes and a propor introduction.

A quick note before this chapter starts. If you see any improper spelling or any typos,don't be afraid to let me know. Once I'm notified ill go through the chapter again and fix any typos I see. Anyways,enjoy the chapter.
---------------------------------------------------------

Journel entry:1182
Subject name:Loona
Gender:Female
Demon type:Hellhound
Age:18
Hight:Oddly unknown.

Loona took about 10 to 15mg of the toxin,currently she's still out cold but I've noticed that she's been twitching and sleep talking from time to time. For a tough looking hellhound she really looked afraid of what she seen,im now curious on what she seen. Ill need to take a blood sample from her when she wakes up. It'll work towards a cure for a hellhound if this happens again,judging from how she is from our first interaction I imagine she won't take this well. As I said earlier,she's been sleep talking but her words are something I cannot make out at the moment,could the toxin be worse when a subject is dreaming? Or could it be better for said subject? I imagine that a hellhounds body will get the toxin out faster than any other demon,if it was one of the imps then I imagine that their version of the toxin will be much worse. Ill update the journel entry if anything dose happen.

Right as I finished the entry,Blitz enterd the room to cheak on Loona. He walked over to Loona and stood there.

Blitz:How much longer do you think she'll be out for?

Y/N:If my hypothesis is correct,then she should be up in the upcoming hours.

Blitz:And your hypothesis is?

Y/N:That the hellhound's body will get the toxin out of the body faster than any other demon. If it was you in this instant then you'd be in a worse state than your daughter.

Blitz:I see. Be sure to let me know when she wakes up.

You nodded your head and Blitz left the room. Closing the door behind him. When the door clicked shut you looked around Loona's room for once. In the dim lit room,you seen an absolute mess of a room,beer bottles in one of the corners of the room,clothing scattered across the floor. But one thing caught your eye,a six string guitar that looked like it was in good condition. As you were looking around,in the corner of your eye you seen Loona sit up and put a hand on her head. You turned to look at her.

Y/N:I warned you about the toxin. But you didn't listen.

Loona looked at you with a bit of fear.

Y/N:Calm down,most of the toxin is out of your system but what you see is mostly reality. But the toxin can slightly alter that reality.

You hold up your hand that didn't have the gauntlet on it.

Y/N:Look at my hand,tell me what you see.

Loona looked at you with a confused look.

Loona:Its your hand dumbass

Y/N:Good,most if not all of the toxin is out of your system. Im going to ask you some questions if thats alright.

You said this as stood up and moved the chair you were on towards Loona's bed. You sat down with your notebook opened and pencil in hand. Loone looked at you with a blank look. Then at her bed sheets. She slowly nodded her head yes and you started to ask the questions.

Y/N:First of all,I warned you about the toxin. So why in the seven rings if hell would you take the toxin?

Loona slightly snarled.

Loona:I thought that you were fucking with me,trying to scare me. Turns out you wernt fucking lieing.

You wrote the answer in your journal entry.

Y/N:Uh huh,when the toxin set in. What did you see?

When this question was asked,Loona's face scrunched up and she started to tremble.

Y/N:Take your time with this. You don't have to answer if you don't want to.

You looked at Loona and the silence lasted for what felt like hour's. Soon later Loona spoke up.

Loona:An orange hue settled in first,then the walls started to slowly chip away,like a tornado was closing in. I wanted to see if Moxxie and Millie were troubled by this but when I seen them,they.......they looked like pure monsters,claws the size of machete blades,teeth the size of daggers,eyes that looked like they could peirce anything. I screamed and thats when they tried to comfort me but all I seen were beasts from the deepest rings of hell. Then all I could imagine would be you coming out of Blitz's office,you looked like a scarecrow with a syth. That dosent sound scary I know but its difficult to describe on how you looked like. Then I was out cold.....and now I'm here.

You wrote Loona's "statement" in your journel entry and you thought to yourself. Now for the hard part.

Y/N:Now,this is going to sound weird but ill need a blood sample from you to make a cure. This is a precaution for if this ever happens again.

You pull out an empty syringe and hand it to Loona.

Y/N:You don't have to do this. But if you choose to do this then ill allow you to take your own blood sample.

Loona looked at the syringe,then back at you. She put the syringe on her nightstand and looked at you.

Loona:I'll think about it.

Y/N:No rush at all.

You stood up and started to walk out of the room to notify Blitz that Loona woke up,she stopped you. You turned around to face her.

Loona:I never caught your name. Why would you help me when I was nothing but a dick to you?

You walked over to Loona and started to talk.

Y/N:I only fixed someone else's mistake because it wasn't something I needed to do,but I wanted to either way. It also got me the job.

You held put your hand for a handshake. Loona shook your hand.

Y/N:The name is Y/N L/N,happy to meet you Loona.

Loona:Yeah,now leave before I lose my patients and rip you to bits and pieces.

You turned to leave the room to notify Blitz that Loona woke up. You opened  and closed the door,Blitz was sleeping on the couch so you desided to write a note that Loona woke up and that she's alright. You left the note and left the apartment. You walked back to your apartment which wasn't too far from Blitz's place. You opened and closed the door to your apartment and passed out imidiatly when you hit the mattress of your bed. Awaiting your first day of work tomorrow.