(1) Saiki x Ray (TPN)

This was requested by lunar_ultralite sorry for the long wait.

Now into the oneshot (^-^)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Saiki's POV:

I was woken up from sleeping? No, I fell from the sky.

I sat up from the bed of grass I was laying on. I got up just to feel that I was missing my limiters?!

"Where did they go?"

I looked around the bed of grass and didn't find them anywhere. I began walking through the grass bed and saw a house.

I ran up to the house and knocked on the door, a lady answered it.

"Oh! You must be Kusuo, am I correct?" She asked. Just by looking at her I could tell something was off.

I just nodded in response while she made a way for me to enter the house.

It looked old and crusty...eww.

There were some pictures here and there and I could hear kids playing. I looked at one of them just to see that there was a series of numbers on their necks.

I ran to a nearby mirror. I tilt my head slightly to the right just to see five numbers on my neck, the numbers were "69176."

"How did these numbers get there?"

"Kusuo, you can't just run off like that." The strange woman said.

I looked at her and nodded my head in response.

"My telepathy isn't as strong as it used to be, most likely because I'm a little kid again. Meaning, my powers are just beginning to grow stronger."

Timeskip brought to you by Me:D

I've been in this world for about an hour if I can remember correctly.

There's some things that I've learned, about my powers and about this dimension. (1) I can only teleport five times a day. (2) I can't use telepathy at a far range. (3) My powers are weaker here so it's harder for me to use them at all. (4) A major thing I learned about this dimension is that there are some kids with common sense, others I notice don't have any which means they are just plain stupid.

I was currently examining the house just to get an idea of what it has.

There are many kids that run around here, mostly the little ones.

I was heading upstairs until I ran into someone.

"Ow! Hey! Watch where you're going, Phil are you okay?" Asked a girl with bright orange hair.

"Yeah." He replied.

"She looks like a tangerine."

"Sorry." I said using my real voice. I really had no other choice since my telepathy isn't as strong as it usually is.

"It's okay! You like new, is it your first day here." The girl replied.

I nodded in response.

"Oh where are my manners, I'm Emma! Nice to meet you." She said and held her hand out. I hesitantly shook it.

"Come meet the others!" She exclaimed, Phil jumped off of her back. Suddenly a Bell was rung which meant it was lunch time.

I ran down as well as Emma. We all sat down at a long table, many other kids poured in the dinning room and sat down "mother" came in.

We all began eating our food, when suddenly, my eyes lingered on a certain rooster-headed boy. He looked serious, smart, and...cute.

"Wait?! Cute I didn't mean to think that?!!!!"

We all finished eating and I was introduced to Emma's closest friends. One named Norman and the other one named Ray. We all began taking about things we liked and disliked, nothing too much just a typical conversation.

Ray stared at me for a while then blushed. We both looked away from each other in embarrassment.

"Yare yare, first I was transmitted into a new dimension and now I'm crushing over a rooster head?!" I thought and mentally face palmed.

"What's your name?" Ray asked.

"Kusuo. Kusuo Saiki." I replied.

"Mind if I call you Kusuo?" He asked.

"Sure go ahead, I don't care to be honest." I replied.

"Okay love birds how about we finally go do something fun!" Emma said, interrupting me and Ray's conversation.

"Shut up, Emma." Ray said and walked away.

"Yare yare kids these days..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ldhdbshshsusv- I finally published it:D I might make an AU Saiki x TPN but with a lot more detail and fanart (y'all already know me lmao) 😏

Anyways this is going to be broken up into 8 maybe 9 parts, I'm not sure yet anyways request more oneshot ideas I'll try to write more lol✨