Chapter 16

Laylani, Han, Chewie, and Finn all left the ship and neared the base, making sure to be careful and not be seen.

"The flooding tunnel is over that ridge. Finn said, looking towards the ridge and back the trio.

"We'll get in that way." Han stated.

"What was your job when you were based here?" Laylani asked, slightly worried and confused.

"Sanitation." Finn said and Han looked at him angrily and grabbed his shoulder, forcing him to face him.

"Sanitation? " Han said angrily, pinning him to the wall as chewie grunted.

"Then how do you know how to disable the shields? " Han said

"I don't. I'm just here to get Rey." Finn said Laylani and Han were beyond mad.

Laylani threw her hands up in defeat "gar an di'kut"  (you're an idiot) she groaned, running her hands through her hair in frustration.

"People are counting on us. The galaxy is counting on us." Han said, as Laylani just paced behind them she was freaking out.

"Solo, we'll figure it out. We'll use the force." Finn said and Laylani groaned even louder "I or'parguur ibic." (I hate this)

Han looked at her than back to Finn as he spoke "That's not how the force works. "

Chewie growled, he said he's cold.

"Oh really? You're cold?"

"Chewie, everyone's cold, alright?" Laylani snapped sighing deeply.

Finn walked away and towards the base.

"Come on."

Laylani followed behind Han, and chewie followed behind her.

———————————————————————-

"Report." General Hux spoke.

"Weapon charged in 15 minutes, sir." A woman spoke and he walked away as she continued to work.

While That was happening, Laylani, Han, Chewie, And Finn were all waiting outside an elevator and when it reached them it opened to reveal a stormtrooper.

Chewie blasted him, causing the stormtrooper to fly back and hit the wall.

"The longer we're here the less luck we're gonna have.  The shields." Han said, as the stepped out into the hallway.

"I have an idea about that." Finn said, and The three of them followed him.

Phasma was walking and chewie just attacked her.

"You remember me?" Finn asked Phasma who was held at gunpoint.

"Fn-2187." She said and turned towards Laylani for a minute, causing Han too narrow his eyes at Phasma, A protective Uncle moment. Then she turned back to Finn when he spoke.

"Not anymore. The names Finn and I'm in charge. I'm in charge now, Phasma. I'm in charge." Finn said and Han pat his back in attempt to get him to calm down.

"Bring it down. Bring it down." Han said, slightly annoyed.

"Yeah. " he looked to Han then back to Phasma. "Follow me."