Chapter 7

We followed Maz, BB-8 followed behind me, again. People were having fun, drinking, playing game, talking, laughing. Everything seemed somewheat normal. We all sat down.

"A map? To Skywalker himself. You are right back in the mess." Maz said to Han, laughing slightly.

"Maz, we need you to get this droid to Leia."  Han explained to her, I could easily predict that she was gonna say he needed to see her or something.

"Hmm..no. You've been running away from this fight for too long, Han, go home." Maz says

"See! That's what I said!" I told Maz and she laughed "See? Even Laylani knows. "

"Leia doesn't wanna see me." Han said, I snickered at his comment. "Oh, she totally does. She pretends she doesn't, she does Han." I say.

"We came here for your help." Finn says, he was getting more and more angry. I couldn't blame him though, he was scared of the first order, rightfully so.

"What fight?" Rey asked.

"The only fight. Against the dark side. Through the ages I've seen evil take many forms. The sith, the empire, today it is the first order. Their shadow spreading across the galaxy. We must face them, fight them." Maz says. I look over at finn, he was pretty mad from what it looked like.

"All of us." She continued.

"Their is no fight against the first order, not one we could win." Finn says, angrily at Maz.

"Look around. There's no chance. I bet you the first order is on their way right- what's this?" Finn said as Maz looked at him carefully.

"What are you doing?" He asked Maz, she climbed across the table, knocking things over in the process. "Solo, what is she doing?" He asked Han.

"I don't know but it ain't good." He said.

"If you live long enough, you see the same eyes in different people, I'm looking at the eyes of a man who wants to run." Finn looked at her, as if she was insane.

"You don't know a thing about me. Where I'm from, what I've seen, you don't know the first order like I do. They'll slaughter us. We all need to run." Finn says.

"Hm.." Maz says and backs down. Rey gives Finn and Maz a look of confusion, then looked at me as if I had answers, I just shrugged.

"You see those two? They'll trade work for transportation to the outer Rim. There you can disappear. " Maz says, pointing to two people outside.

"Finn." Rey says confused. "Come with me."

"What about BB-8? We're not done yet. We have to get him back to yours and Laylanis base."

"For the last time! I don't go to the kriffing base." Laylani says, muttering Mando'a curses under her breath, folding her arms.

"Just like your mom." Han muttered. And I smiled slightly.

BB-8 chirped nervously, shaking his head as it looked like. "I can't." Finn says and gets up.

I groaned and threw my head back. "I or'parguur ibic bora (I hate this job.) I muttered, sighing.