Ukai final

*Lemon*

You both fell into an easy routine after moving in together, but the first few weeks were hectic. The day after he had shown the house to you the renovations started. In the game room you added multiple dark wood floating shelves and painted the walls along with installing new lights. You got all new appliances for the kitchen to make things easier and got new furniture for the entire house. You hired someone to build a beautiful outdoor greenhouse with a separate room for a small library which was quickly filled with books, manga and comfy chairs. It took around a month to get everything setup and ready to move in and you hadn't let Ukai see any of it, you wanted it to be a surprise for him since he had surprised you with the house. Luckily he loved your style and wasn't picky about things so was happy to leave the decorating to you.

"Is blindfolding me really necessary?" He asked as you led him to the front door for the grand reveal

"Yes because I know you'll peek otherwise and I want to see your first reaction" you explained excited.

"What if I hate it?" he joked.

"Well then I'll live here and you can live outside" you said dropping his hands.

"I'm only joking baby, I know I'll love it" he reached out for you trying to grab you without being able to see. He was way off so you stepped into his grasp and he wrapped his hands around your waist, resting his chin on your shoulder.

"You can look now" you said slightly annoyed, mainly because you were already nervous he wouldn't like it and now it was a true fear due to his words.

"I'm sorry I joked Princess, I know it looks amazing in here. Let me make it up to you please?" he said as he kissed a light trail down your neck.

"Its fine, I'm just nervous" you sighed and relaxed into his touch. You reached up to remove the blindfold but his hand caught yours stopping it.

"Leave it on and let's see if I can find the bed" he said playfully. He came around you and took your hand in his and lightly pulled you along. His movements were slow but precise and he maneuvered all the way to the bedroom door without bumping into anything.