I wrapped my arms around his neck, sliding my tongue into his mouth. I started taking control of the kiss and he grabbed the back of my neck, pulling back.

I smile, leaning back as I purposefully pull my top over my head, leaving my breasts bare.

He gets that mischievous look in his eyes but I lean over, grabbing my bra.

"Stop it," I say, putting on my bra and his expression turns melancholy. "Silvia shares this dressing room with me," I say before getting up.

I started to get dressed and ready for my performance while he just sat there and watched. I told him that he could go and get a drink so that he wouldn't be so bored but be said he wasn't bored.

Silvia opened the dressing room door excitedly.

"Are you ready!" she jumped up and down and I couldn't help but laugh.

"Yeah let's go."

And with that we left and headed out.

Antonio headed off to my table with Amilia and Silvia walked with me to the stage.

"There's my girl," Joey smiles, stopping in front of us.

"Hey Joe!" I excitedly smiled back. "I missed you," I say and he pulls me in for a hug. "How are you?"

"Oh, suga, I've been very hurt these past few weeks," he softly says and my face morphs into concern.

"Why, what's wrong?" I ask, placing a light hand on his shoulder.

"You haven't been here in a while," he softly says like he's on the verge of tears.

"Joey!" I laugh and he smiles. "Well, I'll be dancing soon so don't worry. You'll feel better in no time."

After a little while Joey leaves and we get to the stage.

Mark goes on stage - quite dramatically - and introduces me with the most long and ridiculous speech ever.

The crowd cheers as he walks off.

"That was ridiculous," I nod and he chuckles.

"I missed my favorite girl. That introduction was necessary," he says in all seriousness.

Taking a deep breath in, I walk on stage. The crowd cheers for me and I smile.

I missed this.

Before I knew it, I was out of breath, waving to the people in front of me who kept on screaming - giving me a standing ovation.

Antonio.

I immediately scanned through the crowd and spotted Antonio sitting at my table with his legs sprawled out. He rubbed his tongue on the inside of his cheek, showing me a little grin and I showed him a cute little smile.

He licks his lips, trailing his eyes up and down my body.

Chills.

All I could think about was sitting on his lap and-

"Come home with me!" one of the men screamed - interrupting my thoughts - giving me a playful smile.

I had almost forgotten that there were men screaming compliments at me.

"Only if you carry me!" I yell back and he laughs.

"I'll carry you everyday!" he cups his hands around his mouth to shout back and I smile, shaking my head.

"You need to give my wife a few classes!" one of the men scream and I gasp, while other men laugh.

"Asshole!" I tease and he shrugs his shoulders with a little wink.

"She needs it, Suga!" he yells back and after a good while I get off stage.

Silvia hugs me first out of excitement.

"You've still got it," she says and I take a deep breath in. "I'm so proud of my favorite girl."

"Of course, I do," I tease, placing my hands on my hips, trying to catch my breath.

"Oh my fucking God!" Amilia squeals, engulfing me in her arms. "You're not marrying Antonio anymore, you're marrying me," she squeezes me and I snicker.

We break the hug and I slightly frown.

"Aren't you married to Ivan?" I ask and she puts her hands on her hips.

"Ivan who?" she asks and the three of us laugh. "On a serious note though, you were amazing. You're so fucking talented!" she nods and I thank her. "And since your pole is up, you can show me more," she winks at me.

"Your pole is up already?" Silvia asks and I nod. "Oh- when?"

"It only came in today. I asked her and Antonio to help me put it up."

"Oh, okay then," she shows me a small smile. "I'll see you later, okay?" she kisses my cheek before smiling at Amilia and leaving.

Is she okay?

___

HI EVERYONE<33
she's back on stage!!! after a long while, lmaoaoaoaa sorry.
DON'T FORGET TO VOTE!!