Sometimes she forgets that I can't speak Spanish. Although I do pick up on the meanings of certain words.

By her tone, I'm guessing she's not happy.

"I know, I've just been busy," I sorrowfully apologize.

She hugs me and shakes Amilia's hand.

"You're prettier in person," she compliments Amilia and I nod in agreement.

Her smile immediately drops as she looks up at Antonio.

"Why don't we find you a table," she smiles, taking Amilia's hand but I stop her.

"Silvia," I force a smile. "Don't be mean," I move my eyes only to Antonio then back at her.

"Hello," she forces through her teeth, looking up at him. He simply stares down at her and I nudge his arm.

"Hi," is all he says before she drags Amilia away with her.

I sigh, dropping my shoulders and he grabs my wrist, stopping me from walking away.

He gives me a knowing look and I shake my head.

"She doesn't know," I assure him. "I mean she knows what they call you, but she doesn't know that it's true," I say turning my body to face him completely. "And I won't tell her. Just trust me," I lean up to kiss his cheek.

Taking his hand in mine, I walked to my dressing room.

"I thought I wasn't allowed back here," he humorously says and I roll my eyes, closing the door.

"Were you going to listen?" I ask and he shakes his head, no. "There you go," I say and he sits down on the sofa.

He throws one arm around the back and watches as I unpack my clothes. I start ranting about the wedding, asking him questions and telling him things that's probably irrelevant but feels relevant to me.

"Do you think I'll even find a dress that I like, or do you think I'll have to settle?" I ask pulling down my pants. "What if something goes wrong with my dress!" I whip around to face him.

I watch his eyes slowly trail up my legs, stopping at my waist.

"Antonio?" I ask and he licks his lips. "You're not even listening, are you," I rest my hands on my hips.

"If you don't find a dress you like, I'll have one made for you," he says, his eyes not meeting mine. I put on my skirt and walk over, stopping in front of him.

"Look at me when you're speaking to me, Antonio," I say and his eyes shoot up to meet mine. "Now I know you're actually listening to me," I mumble and he pulls me forward by my waist so that I straddle his lap.

He gently cups my face with both hand, caressing my cheek with his thumb.

"I listen to every word you say, tesoro," he leans in to kiss me. He breaks the kiss with a grin. "I can multi-task. I can listen to your voice and fantasize about your body."

"Is that why you're marrying me? For my body?" I cross my arms over my chest but that only pushes my cleavage up. His eyes drop to my chest and he nods.

"Isn't that the same reason why you're marrying me?" he licks his lips and I use my finger to lift his chin. He smiles and I narrow my eyes at him. "I'm playing," he says, dropping his smile.

"You might be big and strong but that doesn't mean I won't knock the shit out of you," I warn and he pulls my body closer to his by my waist. "So don't try me, de Luca."

"I wouldn't dare, my love," he whispers against my lips before kissing me.

Butterflies. Like a teenager.