𝐿𝑜𝓋𝑒 𝓌𝒶𝓈 𝒲𝒶𝓇 💘

शुरू से प्रारंभ करें:

Crap, people already labelled him more than 20 different adjectives as if this wasn't a class but a dictionary of synonyms for gloomy. His social life is quite f*cked for a virgin like him. 

But my man seems ignorant or maybe too busy to care??

With a very big butt....

Get your minds of the gutter

There was one person whose eyes were on him with not ones of heart...but of scary cold azure blue depths.

Hayasaka was gazing at Mister Gloomytaka over here with her thoughts boiling over like that pressure cooker I left ON this morning...

Wait I did WHAT?

Hayasaka's POV

Gossiping with the girls in my corner I was mulling over the fact of who this boy was? I have absolutely no information from the school about his existence before now. How is this even possible??

Lady Kaguya will surely question this as well. After all...who suddenly pops up in the middle of a school year...

I need his information like everyone else.

"Hayasaka-san, Whatcha looking at?Is it that gloomy dude over there?"

"Oh, I tots was thinking how boring that dude over there was.I pity his boring life.He reminds me of a robot "

We guffawed at the joke I just made.

He was like the real me...quiet, silent and boring....sorry me.

Narrator's POV

False alarm!! My cooker was not left on....

And...

Finally, after her boringgg monologue ended the class ended too.

It seems like I will have to the time skip like with Shinomiya and Shirogane, as what can such a normie ever do that is interestin...

"Kiyotaka Ayanokouji please report to the Student Council Room"

AHHHHH! this is whyyy I need to know who the MC is! Well, Ayanokouji walks to the Student council room to find Shirogane sitting at the desk with Kaguya serving him.....Green Tea.

LOVE? WAR?जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें