𝐿𝑜𝓋𝑒 𝓌𝒶𝓈 𝒲𝒶𝓇 💘

Narrator's POV

Love is no game, it's war! After saying that for the millionth time, I QUITT!!

Finally, I can get a break from this battle of idiots with huge egos.

Right?

1 day later

Anddd, I was sooo very wrong!! WOWWZAAA!! Now I have to narrate two different storylines....

I need a raise or I am going to Labour court...

I have no clue who this dude is going to be but damm he looks super boring.

Anyways, turning over eyes to that boy with brown hair and a boring face who was staring at everyone with disinterest in his golden eyes....is he the MC?

"I am...umm....Kiyotaka Ayanokouji...and I am...not good at anything in particular...umm....Thank you."

Wow, and I thought I sucked at introductions! Well, there you have it.

Kiyotaka Ayanokouji

Age: 16

Dating Experience....well....after his momentous introduction...

Cough

Without further adieu...

Hey Hey.....don't take my job away...

Ayanokouji's POV

I blew it...nothing changed even after studying at ANHS for over a year.

After ANHS closed down due to Principal Sakayanagi's undisclosed reasoning...which is probably affiliated with that man. I have now transferred to this school and am protected by none other than Koenji Conglomerate under that deal of working for his company for a year. Sitting down in the corner seat I gazed outside to see the green fields with the football team playing around.

I wonder if this...will be any different.

Narrator's POV

It seems I will have rivals....curse you first-person narrative!

While he was floating around in his monotone mind, the world was anything but monotone.