Shes a Slave Girl!

My ma walked in grabbing the candle by the door rubbing her eyes as if she just woke up she squinted as i held Anna close to my chest. Pa still struggling to get up.
"Stephen?.... Noah?.... wha whats going on?" She asked softly as she leaned around me to see who i was holding.
She dropped the candle when she saw me holding a negro. The moon light was all the light i had to see Anna. A mixture of water droplets and my tears still sitting upon her face. Ma pulled me by my ear
"Noah Jay Walters! You unhand that negro this instant!" She demand
But i refused to let her go... her beautiful chocolate skin once so light and creamy now so pale.... i just needed her to wake up.
My mother jerked me away from her and Anna fell to the floor with a soft thump. Some water came out of her mouth. That was the last time i saw her... or was it? Mother pulled me downstairs by my ear yelling at me telling me negros are worthless rapist who deserve far less than what we are giving them. She made me sit down on the couch and told me the story of Pa and a slave woman...and how pa cheated on ma with the negro over and over again... she told me that pa got the negro pregnant...and she told me about the child they had together was baby girl she toldme that she had the baby killed... i didnt know what to say... pa was a good guy he never treated anna bad he treated his slaves better than most people he would never cheat on mother... he was a good man!
"Father must have had a reason to cheat on you then" i said getting up and going for a walk to get away from ma... she chased after me "Anna's a slave Noah shes a negro negro a slave girl!!"

(Sorry i havent updated anything ive just been really behind im working on most of my stories bit by bit to get them out to you guys just tell him if you like it leave me some comments give me some pointers help me out a bit here well thank you for reading)