Mirania, who was picking up her cloak, opened her eyes faintly to the round, hard object that fell off the jacket’s chest.

“Why is this here?”

“It looks like a cufflink.”

“He doesn’t have underwear, but it’s weird to have this.”

Although she shook her head, it was black and shiny and Mirania put a cufflink on his sleeve that resembled Grecan’s eyes.

Finally, she put a navy jacket over his shoulder and stepped back to check Grecan’s overall appearance.

Wearing a completed navy tuxedo, Grecan raised his arm a few times and grabbed the jacket with his hand, apparently he felt uncomfortable with the jacket on his shoulder.

Then he looked down at his jacket, wondering what to do, and eventually put it on his arm.

He looked somewhat casual, but he was as dull as any noble family’s child.

“Well…”

“You look like a normal human boy dressed up,” Chera said in a surprised tone.

Mirania, who only saw Grecan’s dirty and barbaric appearance, was a little surprised, but soon coughed and replied.

“There’s nothing to be surprised about. Since he’s wearing normal clothes, it’s natural that he looks normal.”

“Lynn, you said you’d collect all the weird clothes, but that’s helpful.”

Lynn was the name of the witch whom Mirania borrowed the clothes from.

The Witch Family was a group of children born to witches who return from traveling to the human continent and are abandoned on the human continent.

The witch family was closer to the human continent, which has two continents, compared to other tribes, so the existence of Lynn, who likes human clothes and collects them to places where boys would wear them, was not unusual.

Contrary to Chera’s words, it was fortunate that Grecan only had a lot of wrinkles on his smooth forehead because it was uncomfortable to wear the clothes for the first time, but Mirania and Chera did not care.

“Let’s go.”

Mirania, who unexpectedly lost much time in dressing Grecan, immediately took him in her arms and climbed on the broomstick.

Grecan’s eyes grew so naturally in her tender arms. A confused look flashed by.

As soon as Mirania entered the conference room, she encountered the sound of Balkan irritation in a loud voice.