3

Another boring day at school, you know how it is. I got home, did some homework and just chilled in my bedroom. I decided to listen to some fast music, so I put on my playlist. It started by play the song Day N Nite by kid cudi. I grabbed a baseball I had, I remembered when I got it. My first baseball game my dad took me to, Cubs v.s White Sox. The Sox hit the ball into the crowd, my dad caught it. And handed it to me so I can cherish it. I threw it up and caught it, I did this over and over.

My "game" was broken when Clara shrieked so loud I couldn't hear my music through my headphones. I took them off and ran towards her room, "MY BARBIE!" She screamed, I plugged my ears for a second with my fingers, then took them out. "What's wrong with it?" I asked, she started sniffling. "I can't find her!" She said annoyed, she must've searched frantically, her room was like the inside of a trash bin. "Have you checked under the bed?" I asked, she looked at me with snake eyes. "Where the Bratz are?! They are still on punishment." She hissed, this wasn't like Clara. I mean it's been like two days for the Bratz punishment. "Doesn't hurt to check..." I spoke, she rolled her eyes and looked under. Then shrieked again, she reached in and got her Barbie swiftly out of under the bed. "THERE IS EYELINER ON HER EYES!" She screamed, there was x on Barbies eyes. Clara looked so furious, she grabbed all of her Bratz and opened her window. "You useless dolls! Your jealous because Barbie will be twice the doll you will ever be!" She scorned, threw them one by one out the window. My eyes widened, my parents would kill Clara for this. Clara turned her attention to me. "Leave, you saw nothing." She ordered, I looked at her. "Dad won't like this." I said, she sticked out her tongue. I left to my room, I watched the only interesting show to me there was, regular show, at least that's a funny cartoon.

"Why would you do this Clara?" My dad said, his eyes staring hard at Clara. "Because they messed up my Barbie. See!" She whined, she waved her Barbie in his face. I, was watching this through the my cracked open door. I snorted. "Bad move sis." I whispered to myself silently. "How can a doll do that?" Dad said, he didn't believe a single thing about what Clara had to say. "I don't know! But I didn't do it." Clara said, then her eyes got big. "Unless it was that rat face kale! KALE!" She screamed my name, I got out of my room. "What?" I asked, acting like I didn't know anything. "Leave kale out of this, your ground Clara." My dad said, he snatched Clara's Barbie. "You will get this back once you start behaving." He warned, and walked away into his room. Clara started to have a temper tantrum so I went to my dad. "Can I go to my friend Gabes house?" I asked, he looked down at his watch. "Yes, be back by 6:30." He said, I went downstairs and into the garage. I took my bike, opened the garage and took off.

HEADSHOT! The bloody words said on Gabes t.v screen. "Darn kale, your too good in Call of Duty advanced warfare!" He said, throwing his Xbox One controller towards the pillow of his couch. I laughed. "You just need more practice." I said, doing my best impression of yoda, yet failed. We both laughed, and I asked him. "Hey, do you think Barbies dolls can be... Evil?" I asked gabe, I have been thinking about how Clara has been acting lately. "In R.L Stine and Childs Play... Yes." He laughed, he saw my face was dead serious so he stopped. "Um, I don't know. Why?" He asked, I explained how Clara acted these last few days. "Pretty weird to me too, let's search it up on google chrome." He said, going to his laptop. "Why not explorer?" I asked, noticing almost no one uses it anymore. "Because chrome is harder, faster, better, and stronger." He joked, and we both smiled.

My internet search for "can Barbie dolls become possessed?" Was useless. "I don't know, guess your going to have to do this yourself." Gabe said, then putting a Cheeto in his mouth. He got hungry midway through our search, I thanked him then went home. "Maybe it's just me, or Clara is just going through a phase." I muttered to myself when I drifted away Gabes house on my green and sturdy bike, that day I rode my bike like the wind to my house.