1

It was when Clara turned five is when she got her Barbie, on Christmas. She always wanted one because of her friends, and I remember it all.

Christmas Day, December, 25, 2015. I was sitting down on the couch watching reruns of Victorious, not because I like it but it's better than watching Clara's other favorite show Bratz or Barbie dream house. I personally enjoy much of the more older shows like Family guy, or Cleveland show. But I think Bobs Burgers is my favorite, or I just naturally watch more of it. But usually Clara wins the shows because I can't watch them in front of her.

"Hahaha!" Clara cracked up when something funny happened, I didn't notice. I was playing Trivia Crack on my phone. "Hey Clara, who the discover of electricity?" I asked, I don't pay attention much in history class nor science. "I don't know...I don't care either." She said, she got up from the couch. "I'm going to get milk." She announced as she walked away, I just continued my game. I was babysitting while my parents were... "Going to tour the city" but I knew she meant she is going to get our presents. I don't believe in Saint Nick, but Clara believes in it more than anything. "Hopefully Santa would finally decide to give me a Barbie!" She thrilled on, she sat on the couch with her milk. "Oh Bratz is coming in next!" She said, she did a little dance. I got up from the couch and left the room. I went up my black wood stairs to my room, I looked at all the details of it. The gray walls, and white ceiling, topping it off with a white rug. I walked up to my wood desk and put my phone down next to my unfinished homework. I later down on my queensized bed and took a nap.

"WAKE UP KALE! ITS CHRISTMAS ITS CHRISTMAS YOU SLEEP HEAD!" Clara shouted in my face, I woke up with a very disgusted face for her. She backed off and ran towards the lighted up christmas tree, I looked at the time. It was 1:05 A.M, I was sort of surprised, was I asleep that long? Eh, I just got up. I looked down at my parents and Clara. My mom, whom was a brunette with tan skin, smiled at the sight of Clara tearing down at presents. My dad, a more serious type with Shiny black hair and paperish skin, overlook it all like he was in charge. I walked down the stairs silently, but moms can hear everything. "Merry Christmas champ." She soothed, she walked up to me rubbing her belly. She was expecting a baby soon, I hugged her and walked slowly towards the present. I was 14 but it was still awesome to get presents. I grabbed one and sat on the couch, I ripped it open. My eyes widened, it was a Mac Airbook. "Thanks mom and dad!" I exclaimed trying to hold my excitement in. "All for you son." My dad said, I was about to open another present. It was silent and nice, I reached for my present. But the silence was broken by the squeal of my sister, who held a Barbie doll case up into the light of our lamp. "A BABRIE DOLL!" She exhaled, she grabbed it, hugged it, then danced around the room. My dad swiftly took out a video camera and taped her, and my mom was filled with joy about her happy children. I ignored it and opened my presents. There were various items, but all having to do with technology in a way. There were new phone cases for my iPhone, stickers to decorate my laptop, iPhone chargers, and a few new action books. Clara got some Bratz dolls, some accessories for her barbie, and the Barbie dream house which came with ken. She immediately ran up to her room to play, I looked at my parents and smiled. "Honey, you go and rest. I will clean up." My dad said, and started to scoop up some paper. I helped, and we spent the next ten minutes cleaning.

I spent the next hours after cleaning to work with my new Mac, tweaking the settings and downloading some apps. I played this game my more younger friends play called Roblox, and I downloaded mine craft to play the GTA Servers it had since my parents doesn't like Gta in general anyways. Once it was 2:30 A.M, I decided that was it for the night. I closed my laptop and put it neatly on my desk, I put my phone next to it. The charger for my phone was plugged into it, I stripped down to my underwear and fell asleep.