While lying down on the bed, she stared at the ceiling and the thought Drago entered her mind.

Drago defeated her in sword skill and until that very moment, she still hadn't forgotten her defeat that she'd been wanting to have a rematch with him ever since.

But he disappeared without a trace.

And now, the full-blooded dragon who defeated her was back. Though she knew that Drago was a dragon, she hadn't seen him in his dragon form. He was always in his humanoid form when facing her.

Gatria was actually curious about the identity of the man who defeated her fair and square. And her hands were also itching in anticipation of their next duel.

Gatria blows a loud breath before she raised her hand over her face to stare at her ring. It was an enchanted item given to her by King Tirac. It was not really a ring, but sort of a 'storage'. It could store anything and if it's food, it wouldn't go bad since the ring had the ability to freeze time inside. Thought this kind of ring could only be made by the King of Druids. Others could only make a simple storage with limited space and no time freezing enchantment.

Wrapping the ring with her essence, it slightly glowed as she summoned out one of the items inside.

A flat crystal used for communication and was made from athezerite stone.

When it appeared in front of her face, she wrapped her hand around it and tap its flat surface while saying the Mistress of Flame's name.

In a few breaths, the crystal glowed and Sollel's name flashed inside the crystal and then, she heard Sollel's voice coming from it.

"Gatria?"

Hearing Sollel's voice, Gatria felt relieved. "Yes. It's me. How are you and your travel?"

Sollel blows a loud breath. "We have too many stopovers since Hakken had to stop at other races settlements on the way and invite them to Adral. And he doesn't seem to get tried of introducing me to everyone which I enjoy because that only meant one thing, Hakken is mine and no one will dare to take him away from me— the Mistress of Flame."

Gatria sighed, but a small smile was playing on her lips. "Are you still far from Nayale Archipelago?"

"I think so. Hakken was planning to visit the Elven Kingdom, so it might take a while."

"Huh? Why is he visiting the sacred forest?"

"I think it has something to do with gathering allies," Sollel answered. "Hakken is so adamant on getting more allies to our side, especially the non-humans. Hakken thinks that if the four of us finally got out of prison, the humans will wage war against us."

"Oh?" Gatria's face darkened. "Fine with me."

"That was my answer to Hakken too, but he said that there might be someone pulling the strings behind all this since humans are weak to begin with. He said that as long as we don't know the origin of the moonrite stone, we shouldn't act rashly."

That was her thoughts as well when she finds out about the moonrite stone— that someone might be behind all this.

But who?

Gatria let out a loud breath. "Tell Hakken I'll do what I can as well on my end."

"Okay." Sollel chirped. "Anyway, I'll contact you if we found something useful."

"Same."

"Okay. Bye, Gatria!"

Gatria smiled at Sollel's cheery tone. "Good bye, Sollel. Take care."