It was suspicious yet I decided to let it go for now. "Okay, thank you again Ahjussi" I thanked him and gave him the payment as I hopped out of the vehicle.

While walking, I heard someone quietly squealing from behind when I felt two arms wrapping around my neck from behind hugging me like there's no tomorrow.

"KYAAA ONEESAN! LONG TIME NO SEE!! AND LOOK! I'M TALLER THAN YOU!!" I turned around and smiled seeing the girl I miss for a long time.

Asami AckermanJapanese - 23 years oldDaughter of a Captain (Soldier)

Asami Ackerman
Japanese - 23 years old
Daughter of a Captain (Soldier)

"Asami-ssi!!" I engulfed her back into a tight hug and stood there for minutes. She eventually pulled away and looked at me sadly.

"I need your help.."

---

"What's up?" We're both sitting in the couch while I waited for her problem.

She took a deep breath and looked at me. "I'm sorry if I'm soooo selfish! This is only one time I promise! Please help me! I'll give you money any amount! Please-"

"Woah calm down, calm down you're not a rapper. Get to the point" I said being nervous and impatient.

"Well.. Grandpa, already made an appointment here at the famous restaurant in Seoul. And he told me that I should go to a blind date, of course I can't deny because you know he's strict. I've been seeing someone and we're keeping our relationship as a secret. AND THE MOST SHOCKING THING THAT MY BLIND DATE IS PAR-" she stopped in her sentence when she heard my phone ringing.

I quickly got my phone and looked at the called Id, revealing Jimin. I wonder why is he calling in the middle of the night. I looked at Asami and signalled her that I'll be back. She just nodded and played with her fingers.

"Hello Jimin?"

"Yejin, come with me at Wednesday at La Yeon. The famous restaurant here in Seoul. My dad appointed me on a blind date again and the girl I'm gonna meet is Japanese. Granddaughter of President Ackerman of Ackerman Corporation, Asami Ackerman." I widened my eyes and looked at Asami who's already looking at me in shock.

She dashes towards me and grabbed the phone ending the call. "Hey! wha-"

"He's the one I'm going to see! Please be my replacement for the blind date!" She begged.

At this point, I stopped breathing and everything went dark.

♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎
Hello! I'm finally back! I hope you enjoyed this short chapter. And yes, if you're wondering, Asami is Levi's daughter ㅋㅋㅋ
I like him, he's intelligent, good at martial arts, and hot. But I love Armin the most but I just used Levi for now because I think I need to try something different so yea. And thank you Janemakeitshine for giving me an idea for the plot ;)

 And thank you Janemakeitshine for giving me an idea for the plot ;)

^ WATCH SPY × FAMILY NOWW!!

^ Jimin's angelic voice never fails to amaze me! I love how him and Sungwoon slayed it! Please listen to it!!

cutieeee Jiminniee<3

-4/25/2022
Words: 1130