You and I

Harry didn't like Louis Tomlinson, the boy was a literal menace always pulling unnecessary pranks on people, causing a ruckus when it's not needed. And luckily, luckily he's a part of one direction now. The band that was formed last night courtesy of the Simon Cowell.

The band was supposed to have a meeting today and everyone was gathered except guess who? Ding ding Louis Tomlinson, are we surprised? No. Harry heaves an annoyed sigh when the boy's giggles reverberates the small compact room.

And one of the most important reasons of Harry's dislike towards Louis is the way those weird, Nah scratch that extremely weird sensations that occurs in Harry's body is so confusing, like Harry literally cannot explain why his body covers up in goosebumps when blue eyes are mischievously tracking him or why his stomach fills up with unknown sensations when Louis' hand mistakenly touches his.

He just cannot and Harry hates things which he can't understand nor can he explain.

"Me mom called! You won't believe—"

Harry already had enough slams his hand on the table making the shorter boy shriek loudly, "Can we start this meeting already!" He growls and glares at Louis who's blue, really blue eyes widens, "Oh sorry Harry. Yes we can start it." And there's the confusion of Harry's heart beating again.

He keeps looking in Louis' soft blue eyes which are focused on him, the more he looks the more the blush on the boy's face deepen, "Alright lads. We can start now." Liam's voice breaks their eye contest and Harry sits back.

He looks up to see Louis reaching out and whispering something in Zayn's ears, there was a blush on his cheeks as he giggled something and isn't is he too close with Zayn?

He giggles one more time and sits back, their manager, clearing his throat to pull attention towards him, everybody does look at him and he starts talking about their first solo song and the songs writing.

"And while we are on it, I must clear you out some things regarding dating and sex. I know you all are teenage boys but you are rising stars which means there will be more than reporters watching you—"

"We are not playboys." Niall blurts out and Harry's eyes snap at the Irish boy, "Some of y'all have got reputation that might say otherwise. If you know what I mean." The manager throws a look at Harry's direction who snorts but keeps quiet so what if he enjoys having sex? It's not a crime is it?

"Anyways if you bring girls bring them quietly and do sure to make them sign NDAs while you are at it."

******

"Why do I get to live with Louis and not alone?" Harry all but growls entering the main office, he slams his house key on the table, "Calm down, Harry. It's because you're the only person who can make him listen." And that's true.

"So what? I'm not his mother or babysitter!" He says with wide frantic eyes and The manager smiles sweetly, "If you want to be in the band you've got to make some sacrifices."

"That's some stupid fucking shit." He grunts before slamming the door out on his way.

It's been already a month and they've all wrote only three songs, and after a month of living with unhygienic boys Much to Harry's relief they were given their own houses, but now Harry's stuck with the most childish of them all.

He enters their home and slams the door shut to it when tiny footsteps echo, "Oh! Oh you're back! I brought some cupcakes for both—"

"I don't want to eat them." Harry grits out.

"Oh! It's okay I also purchased your favourite croissants. They were kind of hard to find but—"

"Louis leave me alone."