Deeper Than Skin Deep

He pressed his cheek to the inside of her knee, and his thick long lashes fluttered closing.

"Danny..."

He inhaled a long quiet breath, and then hummed in his throat.

"Do you–" His voice was even lower than usual. "Do you want– to go on?"

It might not have been much, but for Danny Carter, it was shockingly verbal. Kajsa felt wild appreciation for him: consent was everything, after all. She leaned forward and cupped his jaw. The feeling of his beard scratching her palm seemed unusually sensual to her, prompting a series of graphic images in her mind.

"Yes, Danny."

He lifted his eyes at her.

"I reckon you came with, but it doesn't mean–" he started, and Kajsa smiled at him.

"It does," she said. "But I fancy you even more for asking."

His eyebrows jumped up. She'd never seen his face that expressive.

"You do?"

Suddenly she was so excited that a giddy laugh bubbled in her. She grabbed the collar of his tee and pulled, falling back onto the bed. There was a second there when he'd remained immobile, and then his eyes narrowed - and he followed. His body weighed on hers in the best of ways. She opened her knees letting him press into her even more.

She wanted to tell him she didn't date, and that she'd never been that forward, and that she hadn't ever made the first step or pursued anyone the way she'd been chasing him - but then she realised it didn't matter. Either he knew, or he'd understand soon.

He opened the top button of her dress and immediately pressed his mouth to her sternum. His hands fisted, grasping and bunched up her dress, and she quickly unbuttoned the rest. He kept grabbing and squeezing, and kissing, and Kajsa clenched her teeth and moaned. His artless, hungry movements were muddling her. He rose above her on straight arms, and her hips dropped on the bed. She hadn't realised she'd been arching her back. He looked her over, and his lips parted, as if he was going to say something. He hesitated - and then lowered himself, catching her lips. It was quite alright, Kajsa thought.

At some point, some time later, while he was thrusting above her in deep powerful movements, he suddenly slowed down, and his hand lay on the side of her face. He was supporting himself on his elbows, and Kajsa turned her head and pressed her lips to his palm.

"Look at me," he murmured.

Kajsa gave him a shaky smile, her whole body and mind filled with him.

"Kajsa..." He rounded his back, his movement growing sharper. "God, you're–"

She desperately gripped his forearms.

"Danny..."

***

"I'm sorry," he muttered and rubbed his nose to the bed cover next to her temple.

"What on Earth for?" she asked and barked a laugh.

He shifted and met her eyes. She brushed her thumb to his moustache and the corner of his lips.

"I didn't want to rush," he said. His eyes were sated, and he softly kissed her. "We haven't even taken any clothes off."

"To think of it, I might have a bruise from your belt buckle on my hip," she drew out - and had to catch his collar again to keep him from moving off her. "It was perfect. I don't think I could have waited either." She tapped the very tips of her fingers on his back, along his spine, in a playful spiccato. "There's always the next time."