𝟏𝟑. the worst day since yesterday.

CHAPTER THIRTEEN

CHAPTER THIRTEEN.
the worst day since yesterday

        ANDRE YOUNG WALKED INTO HIS SISTER'S ROOM TO SEE THE GIRL LAYING ON HER BED STILL PASSED OUT

ANDRE YOUNG WALKED INTO HIS SISTER'S ROOM TO SEE THE GIRL LAYING ON HER BED STILL PASSED OUT. Her right leg was hanging from the top of the pink colored sheets, her face screwed into a weird expression which must've been from whatever dream she was having. He didn't want to wake her, but she had insisted on him doing it instead of the alarm clock, his sister not wanting to hear the damn thing she had to listen to every morning when he was at work. "Lola, wake up!" He shook her arm, waiting for her eyes to open. "Come on."

After about fifteen seconds of shaking, she had finally opened her eyes, groaning in annoyance. "Ugh, Andre. Is it already time to get up?" The bright lights burned her eyelids causing her to wince.

"Yes." He removed his hand, taking a step back as she rose up. "Lucas is at his house waiting up for you."

Crap. She almost forgot tonight was the first basketball game of the year. With one last groan, the girl finally got up off her ass and shooed her brother out of the room so she could get dressed and ready. Thankfully, Lucas is her neighbor, so she won't have to walk far.

Throwing on her cheerleading outfit for the game, she grabs her bag and her cellphone, saying her goodbye to Andre, before taking off next door. What she saw when arriving baffled her. "Woah, what did that door ever do to you?"

Lucas snorted, "Too many memories. Looking at it makes me wanna barf, so here I am, painting it dark black. Like my soul."

"Oh gosh, Luke, don't go pulling that emo crap just because you found Brooke with another guy. It sucks yeah, but now you know how she felt."

The blonde boy looked taken back by what she just said. "Really? That doesn't make it okay."

"Of course, not." Lola shook her head, taking a seat on the steps beside him. "This is just prove you need to move on. The two of you together is obviously toxic."