𝟏𝟎. selena and batman.

CHAPTER TEN

CHAPTER TEN.
selena and batman

        MASQUERADE BALLS ARE PROBABLY LOLA'S FAVORITE TYPE OF DANCES

        MASQUERADE BALLS ARE PROBABLY LOLA'S FAVORITE TYPE OF DANCES. Not only do you get to dress up any way you want and become a different person to the world, but you also get the chance to hide your identity if you feel the need. Now, normally Lola would wear a mask, but this time, she went against it since her costume was going to be Selena. This particular ball is also combined with Halloween, another thing she loved.

        Walking around Tric, Lola felt amazing. She received many compliments on her outfit and how beautiful she looked. Looking around the place, her eyes fall upon Peyton, who was talking to someone in a Batman suit. She walked closer towards them, "Hey, Peyton, you look amazing."

        Peyton glanced at her, eyes widening, "Thank you! You look stunning!" She then looked at the boy in the costume. "She looks good, don't you think, Nathan?"

        Nathan slowly nodded, gulping, thanking God that they couldn't see his reddened face due to the mask covering it. "Ye-yeah, definitely."

        Lola smiled up at him, "Thanks. I would say I like your costume, too, but my brother decided to go as Bruce as well."

        "I just didn't want anyone to see me, you know, go undetected." He gestures towards the mask and both girls nodded, understanding. His eyes focus on someone heading towards them, "Looks like I'm leaving. You coming, Lola?"

        She grabbed his hand that was waiting and he dragged her to the dance floors where many different people stood, both of them start breaking out moves to the song 'Me & U' by Cassie. Lola almost laughed at his ridiculous dancing, but kept her mouth shut, moving her body along with his.

        The girl was secretly happy he went as Bruce Wayne, because know one but her and Peyton knew who he was, which meant she was free to grind on him freely without anyone getting angry with her. Damn, she really did love Masquerades.