'Sometimes it's hard but I think once u share or maybe confront it eventually it becomes easy' said Rahul.

'Hmm' replied Athiya thinking.

Rahul saw her lost in thoughts so he kept his hand on hers and said softly - 'You can tell me if u want. I will never judge you. It will help you'

Athiya looked unsure at him. He was right in a way She just avoided talking about it , she never shared it with anyone what she felt.

She could not share it with Bhai because it was he who was hurted most because of it. And whenever Ro bhai used to talk about it she could see that hurt in his eyes too. And why not Rohit was the mirror of Virat.

'Even if u don't want to just remember I am here' said Rahul seeing her lost.

'I am scared to talk about it because due to that I almost lost my only relation.' Said Athiya nervously.

'I promise u that I will be here and we will get through this together' said Rahul holding her both the hands.

She felt so much peace by his touch that she couldn't define it.

'Can we talk about it sometime later and not today?' Asked Athiya still having those trust issues.

'Ofcourse whenever u feel like' said Rahul leaving her hands.

'So what plans further ?' Asked Rahul changing the topic.

'I have not thought that much but going to have a nice time here for 2 months, it's like a break for me. Then working simultaneously for one idea' Said Athiya

'Ya I hope u have a great time here. But how come u suddenly decided to come for IPL' asked Rahul

'Actually I just came and didn't get time with anyone so I thought here I will get time' said Athiya.

'U know I never thought we will be friends
this early' said Rahul

'Yes me too, but it's nice having u as my friend' said Athiya.

'Sometimes it's just destined I think' said Rahul looking at the sunrise.

Athiya was feeling so different with him but was scared to feel something else. Rahul was also thinking the same - how calm he felt around her.

'Do u wanna stop by for breakfast somewhere or at the hotel with others? asked Rahul getting up and giving her a hand to help her.

'Today we will have with everyone next time we will plan and I will take u to my fav place.' Said Athiya taking his hand.

They were walking towards the car unknowingly holding hands.

'Thank you for today I can't tell you how beautiful it was' said Athiya as they reached the car.

'I am glad u liked it' said Rahul smilingly.

They sat in the car and drove to the hotel having a silent drive enjoying each other's company. Glancing each other occasionally but still not sure about their feelings.

They reached the hotel. Athiya went to Virat's room as it as 7.30 am she saw Virat and Rohit sleeping still. She took their pic as they were sleeping cuddling to each to other.

She sent it to the group where she along with her Bhabhi's and Mahi bhai was there.

WhatsApp text -

Anushka - 'This idiot Vi haven't called me since two days and whenever I call him he is busy on calls with Rohit' 🙄🙄🙄

Ritika - 'I second u Nush. Even Ro hasn't called me and now he is sleeping peacefully cuddling to Vi' 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

Sakshi - 'Arey they will be busy na' 🤔

Anushka - 'don't take their side Saks' 😑

Mahi - 'Ofcourse she will Nush they are her fav devars' 😬

Athiya - 'But Nush, Ritz they are looking so cute'🤭

Anushka - 'Ritz u ready I am coming to pick u. Lets go to the hotel and smack their heads' 😡

Ritika - 'ya I am ready u come'

Sakshi - My devars 🥺

Athiya and Mahi - Morning entertainment done

But in all this chaos Virat and Rohit our RohiRat were sleeping peacefully not knowing what storm was going to come.

——————————-
Done !!!

Please drop ur comments and in-line comment with all ur suggestions !!

I am really expecting at least 20 votes and 15 comments !!

See u in next if I get the comments !!