Note 2:

"Can I ask you something?" I asked him. Presently, he had one hand over his eyes and other, hugging me very close to his chest.

"Sure, anything." He said to me.

"Were you really going to take me on that trip to Miami or you were just playing around?" I asked, looking up at him in hopes that he would say no.

"You really wanted to go on that trip to Miami?" He looked at me in alert. I paused my lip and raised a brow.

"You know I was excited about it, Matteo." I whined.

"Okay, that shouldn't be an issue. I will arrange our tickets so you don't have to frown anymore. We will leave by weekend." He said to me.

"Yes!" I raised my hand in victory and when I recovered my said, I got back to giving him the puppy look.

He had to laugh and say, "what now Vanessa?"

"Oh nothing. Just don't forget you promised to be here, after work. You and I should spend more time together." I said to him and he agreed after a while.

"I know there is something on your mind, Matteo. Do you want to talk to me about it?"

"No. It's just work and the things I need to do today. I have a lot going on right now in the office."

"Okay, I'm here if you really want to talk about it." I told him and he nodded and pulled me closer, signalling that he wanted to rest.

I placed a my head on his chest, a lot of things going on in my head. A lot of questions I wanted to ask him but it could wait a bit, since he's tired and clearly doesn't want to talk.

Something was going on and I'm going to find out what is was. Even if he doesn't want to let me in, I would find out eventually. I shut my eyes, tired from the night activities and went to sleep immediately.

---

My best friend laid on the couch while i, was getting out orange juice. The couldn't stop going on about Matteo and I and our little vacation. You see, the fun only began. Wait till I reach and get her the real details, I'll be practically her role model.

It was Steph's dream first and then she showed me her cousins picture in Miami. I had to go there, no excessive talkings. a shame I was going there without her.

"Did you tell him about it? There's no way he'd say no." I told her, coming to sit with her. I gave her a cup while I had mine.

"Jeff and I, are not really on talking terms." Steph said. I raised a brown urging her for details. "I kinda...em...you know that party that you didn't come with, it so happens that I... I cheated on him." She finished.

I spat the orange juice in my mouth directly on her face instantly. "You what?" It took her time to clean her face before she answered me.

"I didn't mean to."

"Oh my God, you're ruined. Jeff worshipped the ground you walked on." I said to her.

"I know but I drank too much at the party and I mistakenly....no not mistakenly, I think I knew all what I was doing. I was conscious but not conscious."

"Steph, you cheated on your boyfriend. What happened? You were in love with each other."

"I know. He was just so hot and I couldn't resist when he made a move on me." Steph sighed.

"You know, you're such a bitch."

"I know right." She sassed.

"When were you going to tell him?" Steph looked at me in confusion. "No, no, no don't make that face with me Stephanie. You're attraction for him was dieing, wasn't it?"