Chapter 24: Wake Up!

Start from the beginning

After Team 7 together with Fuu, Shizune and Tsunade had gone out of the room, Hiruzen looked at Jiraiya.

"You know what all of this means, don't you Jiraiya?"

The Toad Sage nodded. "Of course I know. With us getting more allies and more power like this, surely the superpowers will not stay still. Kumo and Iwa might take this chance to wage war against us... It might even lead us to another World War. But... even this is better than letting the jinchuriki fall into the hand of the Akatsuki. About the other countries, we can find another way."

The Hokage closed his eyes. "I agree with you on this. We will have to call a meeting between Kages soon. Jiraiya, can I trust you with contacting the other Kages for me? We cannot risk sending these messages by hawks."

Jiraiya nodded grimly. "Of course, sensei. I will depart as soon as possible."

Hiruzen nodded. "Good. But before you go, there is something I want you to help me with..."

"...And this is Ichiraku Ramen, the best ramen store in the world!"

Teuchi Ichiraku smiled when he saw Naruto lifting the curtain and entered the shop.

"Well, well, well, if it isn't Naruto and his friends! Come on in, come on in!"

Naruto beamed. "Teuchi-jiji! This is Fuu-chan! She is moving to Konoha! Oh, and miso ramen for all of us, please!"

"Not everyone is a miso ramen freak like you, Naruto," Sakura deadpanned. "I will take seafood with lots of vegetables, please."

"Hn, beef with tomato please," Sasuke, as usual.

"Coming right up!" the ramen chef smiled brightly. He turned to Fuu. "And you, young lady?"

Fuu squeaked when realizing that she was being asked so suddenly. "Y-yes?!"

Teuchi smiled. "Don't be scared. Every friend of Naruto is always welcome here. In fact, you can call me Teuchi-jiji like Naruto if you want, I don't mind! After all, everyone is a friend here, right?"

The female jinchuriki was stunned for a moment. Then, she beamed brightly.

"Then I'll take what Naruto-kun takes, please, Teuchi-jiji!"

"All right!" the ramen chef winked at her. "And since this is the first time you eat at Ichiraku's, the first bowl will be on the house for you!"

Right at that time, the chef's daughter, Ayame Ichiraku, emerged from the back of the store. Seeing Naruto, she beamed.

"Ah, Naruto-kun! Long time no see! Seriously, are you getting tired of our ramen or something?"

Naruto grinned back. "No way! Ramen is always the greatest food!" Then he frowned and muttered, "Damn Kakashi-sensei and Pervy Sage... always trying to find a way to keep me from my ramen..."

Fuu giggled upon hearing that. Sasuke and Sakura just rolled their eyes.

Ayame turned her eyes toward the female jinchuriki. "Oh my. Another girl in your harem, Naruto-kun?"

Naruto smashed his head on the counter.

"Told you," said Sasuke in a smug tone.

"My little Naruto is making a harem..." Ayame muttered, then sulked, "...without me in it..."

"Ayame-neechan!" Naruto exclaimed, horrified and scandalized, with Fuu blushing bright red and every other people laughing their asses off. Even Sasuke.

Yes, when Sasuke of all people is forced to laugh his ass off, it definitely is something seriously funny.

"...You're never gonna let this down, are you?"