Chapter 1: Back to the Past

Magsimula sa umpisa

"Nice idea, Shuki-chan!" Chomei chirped in. Even in this situation, the beetle could still keep her cheerful personality. Shukaku shot her a glare of annoyance at the nickname.

"But how can I do it? Madara must have begun Kurama's extraction for quite some time. Now I cannot even move."

Son Goku's eyes gleamed. "You know that you are not alone in this, right?"

"The extraction is nearly completed. Soon, the Juubi, and this world shall be mine to control!" Madara's Rinnegan flashed hungrily when the red chakra of Kurama continuously flown into the mouth of Gedo Mazo. Just a little more time, and his dream shall become true...

Suddenly, the statue, and the ground started to rumble.

"What... What the..." Madara startled, his concentration on the sealing technique faltered. "What's happening?"

Cracks started to appear on the body of the Juubi. From within, lights and chakra could be seen flowing out.

"No... This... This is not supposed to happen..." Madara cried desperately, pumping more of his chakra into the sealing jutsu, but all was in vain; loud booming started to rise from inside the statue, and all of Gedo Mazo's eyes snapped open and it screeched as if it was in excruciating pain.

"Oh shi..."

Then everything went white.

If there's something Naruto hated so much, it was being woken up suddenly in the middle of the night on an extremely uncomfortable bed.

His whole body was throbbing with pain. That nightmare was too incredibly real. And it's also strange and horrible, too. He could still remember quite clearly about his friends dying, his failure at beating Madara, the Tailed Beasts talking to him and a huge explosion...

He groaned and burrowed his face deeper into the pillow. He didn't want to remind himself about that terrible dream anymore.

...Except there was no pillow at all. He was lying on a pile of straw in a shack, standing in the middle of what seemed to be the forest outside of Konoha. And in his arms was a big papery cylinder thing.

"WHAT THE?" Naruto screamed and jumped out of the makeshift bed he was lying on. Then he realized. "What the hell is wrong with my voice?"

His voice was now exactly what it was when he was twelve.

"Well," he muttered. "Kurama had better have a good explanation for this..."

"Hey Kurama! What the heck is going on... here..."

Naruto sweatdropped as his eyes stared at the bizarre scene in his mindscape.

Inside the cage was a clusterfuck. As he could count, there were nine heads and a whole bunch of tails... tentacles... goo... wings... whatever... And they seemed to be struggling hard against each other.

"Hey! Stop pulling my tails!"

"Get your tentacles off my butt you perverted ox!"

"Ack! Your tail! Your tail! You're strangling me!"

"My wings! You're crushing my wings!"

"So heavy..."

If this hadn't been an urgent situation, this would have been a very funny scene.

"WHAT IS HAPPENING HERE? WHY ARE YOU GUYS ALL INSIDE OF ME? AND WHERE ARE WE ANYWAY?" After a while, Naruto had enough. He exploded.

His voice drew the attention of the creatures behind the bars.